Karen James Walker

The Angel Eyed Woman

Karen James Walker

Daugther of General Aaron James. Wife of Logan Walker, sister-in-law of Hesh and Isla, aunt of Markus Walker and mother of Noah and Linda Walker. A supportive wife and mother, Karen helped Logan get over his trauma. They raised Noah and Linda, and gave attention to the both of them. Linda is affectionate to Isla and Markus. However, she can be scary when she gets angry. Linda was bullied by the arrogant son of a senator, a teacher ignored her situation. Karen angrly scolded the teacher for doing nothing and berated the politician for spoiling his son rotten, while keeping Noah from beating the bully up. Logan and Hesh commented that Karen and Isla are not women you want to mess with when they're mad. Logan is affectionate to her and tends to call her princess, much to her comical dislike. While Logan also tends to affectionately call Karen cowgirl, she affectionately calls Logan cowboy. She knew about the incident at Odessa, Isla and Merrick asked her to keep it as a secret.

Her looks:

Karen: Logan, I understand what you've gone through

Karen: Logan, I understand what you've gone through. My dad used to say that you can't change the past, we can only move on.

Karen: (to a teacher) SHUT UP! My daugther is bullied by this sadistc spoiled brat! And what are you doing?! You're gonna indulge him, just because his father is a senator? (to a bully) And you! If I wasn't here, my son Noah here would beat the crap out of you!

Voiced by Emi Shinohara (Jap) and Lara Cody (Eng)