Isla Clark Walker

The Brave and Protective Mother

Isla Clark Walker

Isla Clark is Commander David "Hesh" Walker's wife, Logan's sister-in-law and Markus's mother. When her Father, Arthur Clark, who was a U.S. General was K.I.A. during the Federation War, Isla met Hesh and the two fell in love with each other. Her mother, Helen Clark and her sister, Sophia Clark, supported this love between them. After a long time, they got married and they've got Markus. When the war ended, she lived happily with Hesh and Markus while comforting Hesh after Logan was captured by Rorke. While Hesh, along with Merrick and Keegan, went to rescue Logan; Isla took Markus to Florida in order to stay with Keegan's wife, Martha. In 2035, Isla and Hesh discovered Markus had a terrible disease on his brain, so they reluctantly asked Professor Henry Morse to do the brain surgeon with the Cortex mind inside Markus's brain and he was put in cryo chamber. Ever since then, Isla was watching over her son, but that didn't stop her from supporting Hesh and helping Karen support Logan in getting over his trauma. In 2047, It was time to take out Markus from the chambers, so Henry and Isla did and he was healed, much to her joy and happiness. Then Isla and Hesh decided that, while he was working on his missions with his brother and comrades; she and Markus went to a trip in France, at Paris, with her sister and friends. They visited many beautiful places like Notre Dame De Paris and the Tower of Paris, it was a happy moment. However, while on their way to return to the hotel, Isla and Markus were kidnapped by Javier and his Templar team, while the terrorist killed Sophia and her friends. They were taken to Odessa, It was there they met Gentiane, her grandparents and one of Aiden's teammates in captivity and it was then that they saw Rorke, seeking revenge on the Walkers for Medova's death. Determined to protect Markus and the other hostages, Isla sacrificed herself to Rorke's plan. But thanks to Merrick and Yuri, they were able to save Markus and Gentiane.

Her looks:

Isla: It doesn't matter for me if you've become a super-soldier, Markus

Isla: It doesn't matter for me if you've become a super-soldier, Markus. You're not a monster, you're my son. And whatever happens, I will always support you and love you.

Voiced by Rika Komatsu (Jap) and Laura Bailey (Eng)