Elias T. Walker

The Legendary Ghost Leader

Captain Elias T. "Scarecrow" Walker

The legendary commander of Task Force Stalker. A.K.A. the Ghosts. Callsign: Scarecrow. He was the father of David "Hesh" and Logan Walker, father-in-law of Isla Clark and Karen James, grandfather of Markus "Crow" Walker, Linda "Athena" Walker and Noah "Spear" Walker. He was also friends and comrades of Thomas Merrick, Keegan Russ and Gabriel Rorke. After Rorke was brainwashed by the Federation, he led the Ghosts, including his sons, to hunt down Rorke. However, they were captured by Rorke and his FED team, Elias was killed by Rorke. Markus knew his grandfather, even if he didn't knew Elias well, he admired him and looked up to him. Aiden, FTac Recon (Taylor) and Markus stated that Elias Walker was the model of what both a leader and a Ghost should be.

His looks:

Elias: Markus, you've grown into a fine soldier and a leader

Elias: Markus, you've grown into a fine soldier and a leader. You must never forget that you're not alone. Always remember what your dad and uncle Logan taught you. Humans, T-Dolls, S T-Dolls, it doesn't matter, we are all soldiers and as soldiers, who love our country and people we love, we all answer the call of duty.

Voiced by Stephen Lang (Eng) and Yukimasa Kishino (Jap)