Markus Walker

The Young Ghost Commander

Lieutenant Markus "Crow" Walker

Grandson of Elias Walker, Son of David "Hesh" Walker and Isla Clark, nephew of Logan Walker and Karen James, cousin of Linda "Athena" Walker and Noah "Spear" Walker. He was a boy after the Federation War, when his father rescued Logan. He was infected with ELID, so in order to save him, Hesh reluctantly asked help Herny Morse to do the brain surgeon with the Cortex mind inside Markus's brain and he was put in cryo chamber. He was protected by his mother. In 2047, after getting out from the chamber, Markus and her mother went to a trip in France, at Paris, with her sister and friends. However, while on their way to return to the hotel, Isla and Markus were kidnapped by Javier and his Templar team, while the terrorist killed Sophia and her friends. After that everything went dark. He couldn't remember a single thing about what happened with her mother, except Javier, Rorke and saving a Gentiane after her parents were killed. But he was saved by Hesh and his team. After returning from the cryo slumber for a few more years, he was raised by his father and studied at high school. After graduating, he joined the G.H.O.S.T., he was trained under his father and a former U.S. Ranger named Aiden "Hawk" Jackson, alongside Juan Bernardo, former member of Los Vaqueros and Alex Moseman, former S.A.S. operative. After completing his training, Aiden, Alex and Juan became friends. He then was given the codename "Crow" and the command of the best S T-Doll team of the G.H.O.S.T., the BR Ranger Squad. Since then, he was hunting down FDM and the Templar Group. He's also protective towards his family and friends, especially Gentiane. He affectionately tends to call her Genny, much to her comical dislike.

Casual Clothes

Markus: Dad, you protected me and made me stronger

Markus: Dad, you protected me and made me stronger. Now it's my turn to protect my family and friends, including Gentiane. Because like you and uncle Logan before me, I am a Ghost.

Voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Jap) and Ray Chase (Eng)