Simon Irons

The U.S. Ghost Officer

Sergeant Simon "Punch" Irons

A former U.S. Ranger Officer. Simon is Hesh's assistant. Upright and calm, Simon is methodical and a little stubborn, but he has a good temper and takes good care of the people around him, though he's highly particular about his principles. His stern and efficient way of doing things, along with his absolute loyalty to the G.H.O.S.T., has won him the Walkers's complete trust. He's also Jonathan Irons's son and Will's brother. After what his father did he left Atlas and joined the G.H.O.S.T. Despite being a power hungry madman, Jonathan loved Simon and would never hurt him. Simon tried to convince his father stop the madness he was doing, but Jonathan told him that he chose his own way and encouraged Simon to find his own. He's also friends with Jack Mitchell and Gideon. In 2039, he sent a S T-Doll team to assist Task Force Sentinel in capturing a man working for Atlas named Daniel West. He hated Simon because he was jealous and envious of Jonathan's son. Simon held a deep hatred for West, because he murdered innocent people with Manticore, including his former girlfriend, Faith Collins and a dear friend of his, Lucas Maguire.

His looks:

Simon: Orders form Hesh, you are to move with extra caution

Voiced by Shin-ichiro Miki (Jap) and Josh Grelle (Eng)