Dario Caruso

The Italian Ghost Guardian

Sergeant Dario "Spaviero" Caruso

If you want to fight against heartless monsters and save the defenseless, you need a guardian and this man is the right one for the job. Born on October 29th, 2010, at Firenze, Dario Caruso enlisted in the Italian Army at the age of 18 and assisted in the evacuation of Saigon in 2029. Having served with distinction, Dario joined the legendary Italian Special Forces unit, 9th Paratroopers Assault Regiment "Col Moschin" in 2031. His family has a long military tradition because his ancestor, Vasco Caruso, served in the Arditi (Daring Ones) during the WW1. His great-grandfather, Ruggero Caruso, was part of the Italian Liberation Corps, his grandfather, Roberto Caruso, served in the Paratroopers Brigade "Folgore" and his father, Dante Caruso, served in the "Col Moschin" before Dario. In the year 2033, after FDM and the Inner Circle attacked Rome, Dario was recruited by Keegan to join the G.H.O.S.T. to hunt them down and was given the codename "Spaviero". He's a CQB and hostage rescue expert. He likes to joke a lot with his comrades, even when everyone are under pressure.

Casual outfit:

Dario: Piacere di conoscervi, ragazzi

Dario: Piacere di conoscervi, ragazzi. My name is Dario. If there are people to save, I'm ready for action.

Battle Gear:

Spaviero: The hunt is on, team

Spaviero: The hunt is on, team. Let's move. O la vittoria, o tutti accoppati.

Voiced by Kazuhiko Inoue (Jap) and Marco Vivio (Eng)