Polina Petrenko

The Griffin Russian Soldier

Sergeant Polina Petrenko

Daugther of Sergei Petrenko, younger sister of Major Yosef Petrenko and Natalya Pterenko; and great-grandaugther of Sergeant Dimitri Petrenko. A former Spetznaz of the Neo-Soviet Union. Like Tasha Reznov, Polina Petrenko was young and patriotic, while she shared some ideals with the Rossatrists. But after finding out about the cruel actions actions of William, Paradeus, and Inner Circle, she became disillusioned of their ideals. She and Tasha once saw them as protectors of the people, only to find out that they were only tyrants. She holds a deep hatred for Ivan Makarov and the Inner Circle, because they killed her father. Disappointed that the Neo-Soviet cared only for their interests, she left the Spetznaz, after Tasha left. For sometime she lived alone, but one day she met Berezovich Kryuger and Yuri Orelov, they asked Polina to join the Griffin & Kryuger, she reluctantly accepted and reunited with Tasha. After knowing the two of them for a long time, Polina came to respect Kryuger. She and Tasha are the handlers of UMP40 and Squad 404. After talking to Yuri, Tasha Reznov confessed Polina that she is Victor Reznov's great-granddaugther. However, she's proud that Yosef founded the Task Force Naga, A.K.A. The Red Cobras.

Casual clothes:

Polina: The Inner Circle betrayed my father and many good men, those monsters killed them with that horrible gas, Nova 6

Polina: The Inner Circle betrayed my father and many good men, those monsters killed them with that horrible gas, Nova 6. They have much to answer. Let's avenge them, Tasha.

Battle Gear:

Voiced by Shino Shimoji (Jap)