Herny Garrick

The Task Force 161 Guardian

Lieutenant Henry "Gaz" Garrick

Son of Sergeant Kyle Garrick, Herny Garrick enlisted in the British, serving in the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment, spending four years participating in test flights, jump competition and marksmanship before passing selection for His Majesty's elite Special Air Service (SAS), where he is currently serving as a Sergeant for his sixth year. Tasked to Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. Garrick has spent the better part of his career hunting terrorist fighters. Herny earned the Gold Parachute Wings at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina whilst on an exchange attachment and routinely cross-loads on operations with the SAS' American counterparts, the Navy SEALs. Required to undergo resistance to interrogation (RTI) testing, Herny was the only candidate in his class to escape the facility and evade capture. Routinely subjected to physically and mentally uncomfortable scenarios, Herny prides himself on high tolerance and tactical awareness. With expertise in prime target elimination, demolitions, weapons tactics, covert surveillance and VIP protection, Gaz serves as Lieutenant on the SAS domestic counter-terror program, executing homefield missions with metropolitan police forces on European soil. Challenging duty, due to civilian and collateral damage issues, Kyle seeks the opportunity to serve abroad again, and make a real difference combating the threat of terror. He worked with Price, he asked Gaz to join Task Force 161 and he accepted.

His looks:

Gaz: Nice! Your fruit killing skills are remarkable

With his hat:

Voiced by Kazuya Nakai (Jap)