Hinata Emmerich

The Young Philanthropist

Dr. Naomi "Hinata" Emmerich

Daughter of Hal "Otacon" Emmerich and adoptive sister of Sunny Emmerich. Named by Otacon after Dr. Naomi Hunter, Naomi worked for the FBI and worked for the US Rangers as an engineer and computer programmer. She's called Hinata for being a dedicated fan of anime and cosplay and she chose that nickname as a tribute to Hinata Hyuga from Naruto series. One day, at Nicaragua she and her collegues were attacked by FDM and Templar Group teams. She was about to be killed, but the G.H.O.S.T. operators Lucia "Snake" Flores, Dario "Spaviero" Caruso and Delta Force Metal Team's leader, Paul "Frost" Westbrook. After that, Hinata joined the G.H.O.S.T. and became Herny Morse's assistant and student. After Lucia saved her life, she and Hinata became close freinds. When she found out about Metal Gear X T-REX, both Herny and Hesh asked her opinion about it. She expressed her worries about USA using T-REX's warhead, she said that the creation the original Metal Gear REX was her father's sin and pleaded them to never use it. She likes the S T-Dolls and GnK T-Dolls due to their amazing abilities, among them are FTac Recon and M4A1 because they both remind her of Solid Snake. She has a theory that Lucia is related to the legendary Big Boss, after reading her bio. Suprising thing is that Hinata and Lucia like to sing the song Snake Eater.

Her looks:

Hinata: The whole reason I got into science in the first place was because I was not good with people

Hinata: The whole reason I got into science in the first place was because I was not good with people. The only people i was good with were my dad and my sister. I was scared of them. I was scared of life. I thought that I could never understand them because they're so illogical. But I've finally learned how to like people. I'm not afraid anymore.

Voiced by Yuka Saito (Jap) and Lena Clark (Eng)