Kyle Irving

The G.H.O.S.T.'s Logistic Officer

Kyle "Guitar" Irving

A fan of the Green Day and of Metal ever since his high school days, Kyle loves to play guitar and he's also a gamer. Despite this, he's always willing to spends time with his family. However, he lost his family during a car incident, luckly he lived with his aunt and uncle. His uncle helped him to go on with school, and gave a part time job in his company, and taught him logistics. Kyle was a brilliant and diligent student and when he came of age, he graduated from school. But when he has heard of the G.H.O.S.T., he decided to join them. Seeing potential in him, Hesh recruited Kyle and he was trained by Dario. After training, Kyle became the logistic officer for the PMC and was given the surname "Guitar", for his passion of playing guitar. While Kalina of Griffin & Kryuger PMC likes gems, Guitar loves gold coins, though they both deny having any particular love for money. He is cheerful, passionate and casual by nature and is very friendly to Markus, Alex and Juan. For the most part he's diligent at his work, but in his private life he has a typical boyish side to him. Guitar also has more surprising capacities: he can draw pretty well and has a surprising and rare knowledge of old computer technology. He's Markus's adjutant and serves under his command.

His looks:

When he plays his guitar:

Guitar: Hey there! Let me introduce myself! I'm Kyle Irving, your logistic officer

Guitar: Hey there! Let me introduce myself! I'm Kyle Irving, your logistic officer. Just call me Guitar, bro!

Voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara (Jap) and Robbie Daymond (Eng)