Tasha Reznov

The Brave Russian Soldier

Lieutenant Tasha Reznov

A former Spetznaz of the Neo-Soviet Union. Tasha Reznov was young and patriotic, while she shared some ideals with the Rossatrists. But after finding out about the cruel actions actions of William, Paradeus, and Inner Circle, she became disillusioned of their ideals. She once saw them as protectors of the people, only to find out that they were only tyrants. Disappointed that the Neo-Soviet cared only for their interests, she left the Spetznaz. For sometime she lived alone, but one day she met Berezovich Kryuger and Yuri Orelov, they asked Tasha to join the Griffin & Kryuger and she reluctantly accepted. After knowing the two of them for a long time, Tasha came to respect Kryuger and fell in love with Yuri. One day, Yuri told Tasha about him and Kryuger were part of G.H.O.S.T. and the founding members are the former members of Task Force Stalker A.K.A. The Ghosts, she promised not to tell anybody about it. He also told her that she's the great-granddaugther of the famous Russian soldier who fought against the Nazist Germany during WW2, Viktor Reznov. She's also UMP40's commander and Squad 404's handler, alongside Polina. They can act like a strict big sisters to them, such as scolding UMP45 and the rest of the squad for bulling Dier into underselling his work, while lecturing Dier to treat the Dolls and ladies with more respect.

Her looks:

Tasha: I served Mother Russia and fought to protect my people, not for medals, or for glory, but for what was right

Tasha: I served Mother Russia and fought to protect my people, not for medals, or for glory, but for what was right. I fought for our beloved ones... and how did our leaders repay me and my comrades? By stabbing my comrades in the back? I won't serve the Neo-Soviets ever again.

Battle Gear:

Tasha: (to Squad 404) I'm Lieutenant Tasha Reznov and this is Sergeant Polina Petrenko

Tasha: (to Squad 404) I'm Lieutenant Tasha Reznov and this is Sergeant Polina Petrenko. As of this moment, we are your new commanders.

Voiced by Marina Inoue (Jap)