Alisa Vlasova

The Red Cobras Ocelot

Captain Alisa "Ocelot" Vlasova

An arrogant young soldier. Alisa Vlasova earned the codename "Ocelot" for stealth expertise and also she's obsessed with the Spaghetti-Western. She thought no one would mess with her, much to AR Team, Task Force DEFY and Angelia's perplexity. One day she and her team met Lucia "Snake" Flores and FTac Recon, she mocked them and was about to shoot them, but her Makarov was jamed. She and their team ended up being knocked out by Lucia and FTac Recon. Lucia advised Alisa to use revolvers and complimented her by saying: "That was a fancy shooting. You're pretty good." After meeting Lucia, she became less arrogant and more serious. She joined the Red Cobras and uses a Colt Single Action Army.

Casual clothes:

Alisa: Ocelots are proud creatures

Alisa: Ocelots are proud creatures. They prefer to hunt alone.

Battle Gear:

Alisa: This is the greatest handgun ever made, the Colt Single Action Army, also known as the Peacemaker

Alisa: This is the greatest handgun ever made, the Colt Single Action Army, also known as the Peacemaker. It was used by historical gunslingers such as Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp and Buffalo Bill during the Wild West Period in the 19th Century. Six shots, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

Alisa spinning her S.A.A.:

Voiced by Reiko Takagi (Jap)