Yosef Petrenko

The Red Cobras Commander

Major Yosef Petrenko

Son of Sergei Petrenko, great-grandson of Dimitri Petrenko and older brother of Polina and Natalya Petrenko. As respected Spetznaz operator, Yosef is patriotic, but at the difference of all other, he doesn't trust the Rossatrists. He never trusted Paradeus, Griffin Lyons, and KCCO. He and Polina have a strong hatred for Ivan Makarov for the death of his father and his comrades. While he was keeping an eye on Paradeus, Sangvis Ferri and KCCO, Yosef discovered the Eastern Coalition group, they plan to reignite WW3. In response, Yosef formed a Spetznaz unit to hunt down Paradeus and Eastern Coalition. He called it Task Force Naga, better known as The Red Cobras. They worked with Griffin & Kryuger, Task Force DEFY, 161 and G.H.O.S.T. to hunt down the E.C. He's also a friend of Yuri Orelov and Angelia. Once Yuri, alongside Arya, Anna, Gentiane and Tasha, took AR team, Task Force DEFY and Squad 404 to be trained by Yosef.

His Uniform:

Yosef: Comrades

Yosef: Comrades. The Inner Circle and Ivan Makarov have much to answer for. Not only they killed my father, they murdered many good men and innocents. With the help of the G.H.O.S.T. and the GnK, we will stop them. With their help, we will hunt down Makarov and his associates. We will have our vengeance!

Battle Gear:

Voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki (Jap)