Lucia Flores

The Bolivian Ghost Snake

Sergeant Lucia "Snake" Flores

Daugther of Old Federation Army General Rodrigo Flores and Mercedes Valenciano Libre. After his father was executed after rebelling against the Federation's tyrannical president, Lucia Flores rebelled too and joined the Bolivian Resistance at the age of 18 to avenge her father. In the year 2027, she worked with Task Force Stalker A.K.A. The Ghosts, the legendary unit of USA. While working with The Ghosts, she developed a close friendship with Keegan and the Walker Brothers. After the end of the war, she enlisted in the New Federation Army, later in that year, she joined the New Federation Special Forces's elite squad, Los Serpientes Blancos. She once respected Javier Sanchez as a senior soldier and she became best friends with a subordinate of his, Valeria Castro. However, in the year 2030, they murdered many innocents during his attack at Sucre, including Lucia's mother. Heartbroken and enraged, Lucia vowed to hunt Javier, Valeria and those who took everything from her and stop them from destroying other lives. She was about to be killed by Valeria, only to be saved by Hesh. Logan asked her to join the G.H.O.S.T. PMC, she accepted and Keegan gave her the codename "Snake". She wears a bandana, it is said that she's the reicarnation of the legendary mercenary, Solid Snake, due to her masterful CQC expertise.

Casual Outfit:

Lucia: If you want to come with me, you can, rookie

Lucia: If you want to come with me, you can, rookie. But you'll do as I say, when I say it. Claro?

Battle Gear:

Snake: Kept you waiting, uh? Let's go get 'em, team

Voiced by Cynthia Holloway (Eng) and Naomi Shindo (Jap).