Robert Gray

The Inner Circle Monster

Robert "Beast" Gray

Born on September 15th, 2017 in Ireland, Robert Gray enlisted in the Irish Army at the age of 18, beginning the start of a long and violent military career. In 2036, Gray was deployed in Congo as part of a peacekeeping force during the United Nations Operations in the Congo. In 2037, Gray was wounded during the Siege of Jadotville and was held as a prisoner of war for a month. When he returned, he was promoted to the rank of Sergeant. In 2038, however, Gray was demoted to Corporal after the violent disciplining of a subordinate. The next year, he was dishonorably discharged for starting a fight with a superior officer. In 2041, Gray was recruited by MI6. Reports suggested he became involved in several extrajudicial killings of high-ranking members of foreign intelligence agencies. It was later discovered that Gray was responsible for the wet-works training of an MI6 operative captured during a failed assassination attempt against Soviet leadership. Gray was dismissed from the MI6 in 2047 due to "conduct unbecoming" in Afghanistan  while supporting Talibans operations against the occupying Soviet forces. He enlisted in the Inner Circle soon after, as they gave him free rein to exact his vengeance on NATO.

His looks:

Beast: "maniacal laugh" I'll enjoy tearing you apart and feed your flesh to the fucking dogs!

Voiced by Volcano Ota (Jap)