Diego Ordaz

Los Vaqueros's Commander

Colonel Diego Ordaz

A former Mexican Anti-Federation Resistance soldier. He fought alongside Los Vaqueros's CO, Colonel Alejandro Vargas against many remnant Old Federation's terrorists and a Cartel at Las Almas. He met the Ghosts during a joint operation against the Federation War. Vargas, who got promoted as General, retired from Los Vaqueros, and Diego became his successor as CO. He is also the mentor of Juan "Spider" Bernardo. He worked along side the G.H.O.S.T. once during Operation Conquistador, they informed him that El Escorpion was the one of the associates of Gabriel Rorke. After discovering the truth about El Escorpion's rise of power, he recommended Juan to join the G.H.O.S.T. to stop Rorke. He shares a deep friendship with Captain Jose "Ninja" Ramirez and Lieutenant Ramon Parra. He also mentors Vargas's daugther, Sergeant Irene Vargas.

Battle Gear:

Diego: We grew up here at Las Almas

Diego: We grew up here at Las Almas. They call us Los Vaqueros, the Cowboys. I lead them, like Colonel Vargas did before me. We love this place and we will die fighting for it.

Diego: (about Cronen Squall) That boy reminds me a lot Colonel Vargas.

Voiced by Hirohiko Kakegawa (Jap)