Jacob Hendricks

The Fierce Cyber Soldier

Commander Jacob Hendricks

A Winslow Accord Special Forces team leader, John Hendricks's older brother, John Taylor's friend and the original host of EX1 (Hendricks). He served as the leader of the WA Special Forces team Phi until 2064, when he and John Taylor took part in a daring mission to eliminate four defectors responsible for leaking classified information to the Common Defense Pact and its allies. After the mission, Hendricks requested transfer to a hostage rescue unit, where he met the Player. Logan commented that Hendricks is an hot head and strict, in contrast to John Taylor, but an effective leader, despite being emotional on hunting down his former comrades. He was controlled by the Corvus, which caused John Taylor, controlled by the Player to shoot him. After the incident, he realized what he did and hoped he can make amends for what he did.

His looks:

Hendricks: I understand how you feel, Markus

Hendricks: I understand how you feel, Markus. I've been through that shit too. If that A.I. talks to you about the Frozen Forest, don't trust it. When I saw it, I thought it was real, but no. It's just an illusion to control you. If that happens, fight it.

Voiced by Sean Douglas (Eng) and Atsushi Imaruoka (Jap)