Alex Moseman

The British Ghost Commander

Lieutenant Alex "Shadow" Moseman

Alex Moseman is a native of York. He studied at York High School. He is proud of his father, Richard Moseman, who was a former S.A.S. and looked up to him. He was about get bullied by some arrogant boys, but he was not a guy who submits, he knows how to fight back. After graduating, he joined the British Army, then joined the S.A.S. He was under the command of Major Edward Wright, Commander of the unit and Lieutenant Jonathan Price, grandson of Captain John Price and leader of Bravo Team. He never got along with Wright, because he was an arrogant man, proud of his noble lineage and a politician. Price was the one who bonded more with Alex, so he became a hero to look up to for Alex. But one day, he and his team were hunting down a group of terrorists of the Fim del Mundo at London, but they couldn't stop them from bombing the Walkie Talkie, because Wright did not want to turn London into a warzone. Wright ordered the team to wait for back up. But he and Price went to stop the attack once and for all and were able to defuse the last bomb, saving hostages. Despite the success, Wright yell at them for disobeying his orders. Price angrily replied if they waited for the back up, more innocents would've been dead. Suddenly, Wright was shot in the head by a member of the Templar Group. The Templar team was about to kill Alex and Price too, only to be saved by the G.H.O.S.T. operators, Aiden "Hawk" Jackson and Yuri "Wolf" Orelov. After the attack at London, Alex was resolved to help stop Fim de Mundo, so he left S.A.S. and Aiden recruited him to the G.H.O.S.T. P.M.C. He trained with Markus Walker and the two became friends. He's a teaser, but he's willing to risk his life to protect his comrades and the people in need. He and Price kept thier friendship and congratulated Price for the promotion of Major and forming the Task Force 161, successor of Task Force 141.  He's also friends with Task Force 161's members, Captain Will "Blade" Riley, Lieutenant Herny "Gaz" Garrick, Lieutenant Duncan "Soap" MacTavish, Sergeant Thea "Mantis" Sanderson. He's the leader of one of S T-Doll teams, the Lion Force.

Casual Cloths

Battle Gear

Voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Jap) and Ed Sheeran (Eng)

Alex and Sakura's Bonding Theme: