Yuri Orelov

The Brave Wolf Soldier

Captain Yuri "Wolf" Orelov

Yuri Orelov is from Kiev, Ukraine, a former Soviet soldier that survived a terrorist attack of Rorke's men and his squad leader, revealed to be an associate of Rorke and turned against Yuri and his comrades. Kryuger and Logan recuited him to the G.H.O.S.T. and gave him the callsign: Wolf. He followed Kryuger after the latter founded the G&K P.M.C. He was the one who trained Gentiane and saw each other like siblings. His father was a soldier named Mikail Orelov, he fought alongside Kamarov, Yuri, John Price and John "Soap" MacTavish during the war against Vladimir Makarov. Yuri at the start was serious and reckless, but after working with the Ghosts for a long time, he became more calm, determinated, and overcame his PTSD. He's a CQC expert, a recon and an assault expert. He's the leader of a S T-Doll team, Team Konni. He worked alongside the Angelia twins, during an operation. He's also a S T-Dolls's trainer, alongside Aiden, Logan and Hesh. He shares a Friendship and association with the Task Force 161 and their ally Nikolai Voronin. They contributed in restoring T-Doll UMP 40 and removing the Parapluie virus. He also helped Task Force DEFY save Arya, by removing Paradeus's brainwash, along Task Force 161.

Casual clothes:

Yuri: Many P.M.C.s let their T-Dolls do all their work. But the G.H.O.S.T. is a different story. They fight alongside them. It doesn't matter if you're a human or a T-Doll. In that private military company, we are all brothers.

Battle Gear:

Wolf: The hunt is on, it's time for the wolf to get back in action

Voiced by Dave Wittenberg (Eng) and Susumu Chiba (Jap)