Jonathan Price

The Task Force 161 Commander

Major Jonathan Price

Callsign: Bravo 6

Jonathan is the son of the legendary Captain John Price, former leader of S.A.S. Bravo Team, leader of Task Force 141 and the man who took down the most dangerous Russian terrorist, Vladimir Makarov. He joined the S.A.S. and participated many operations of counter-terrorism and hostage rescue, under the leadership of Captain John MacMillan. He got along with his commander, thanks to him, he became an excellent sniper. The only one he never got all was Lieutenant Edward Wright, because he was a politician and an arrogant man, in contrast of Price, who's more of a man who cares about his team. During an operation to hunt down a terrorist named Sergey Khristenko, He and MacMillan worked alongside two G.H.O.S.T. members, Thomas A. Merrick and Logan Walker, who revealed that Khristenko was an associate of Gabriel Rorke. Years later, he was promoted to Captain and became the leader of Bravo Team, while Wright was promoted to Major, only to be killed by a Templar Group team during the attack at the Walkie Talkie. After the attack, he was promoted to Major. However, during an operation to hunt down Malik Al-Asad, a dictator in the Middle East, Price discovered that there were two more men who associate with Fim de Mundo. One is a man who provided Rorke, his name was Vladimir Zakhaev. The other is a man who became an equal to Rorke, but also dangerous than Vladimir Makarov himself, Ivan Makarov. In response, Price formed the British Task Force 161, with him as his C.O. and Captain Will "Blade" Riley as his second-in-command. He recruited Lieutenant Herny "Gaz" Garrick, Sergeant Major Duncan "Soap" MacTavish and Sergeant Thea "Mantis" Sanderson. He's also the mentor of Alex "Shadow" Moseman.

Battle Gear:

Price: The G

Price: The G.H.O.S.T. are in deep hell, right now. We're gonna lend them a hand. We take care of our own.

Price: *about M4A1* She reminds me a lot of my old man.

Voiced by Tetsu Inada (Jap)