"...and Gin likes it, and that's what matters the most to me."

The Potter Manor was lavish, yes, but also cozy. At first, Ginny thought that she wouldn't like to live in a Manor, but the coziness and the vibe of the place was so good that Ginny didn't wanted to leave it when Harry said that it was time to head back Hogwarts.

They apperated in Hogsmead this time and after buying some chocolates, headed back to Hogwarts.

"Where have the two of you been the whole day?" Ron asked, raising an eyebrow at Harry's wrinkled shirt.

"At my place." Harry answered, making Ron jump up to many bizzare conclusions.

"You own a place? How come you never told me!" Ron said once he was out of a sort of trance.

Harry glanced at Ginny before answering, "Well, I own a Manor, Grimmlaud Palace, and 8 cottages."

Ron's mouth fell open.

"Changing the topic, which place have you been to exactly?" Hermione asked.

"The Potter Manor." Ginny said.

Hermione shivered, "Please tell me you are not going to live in a Manor Harry."

"Er what's the problem - oh!" Ginny said.

"Well...The Potter Manor isn't like Malfoy's and well it's cozy and a family of house elfs lived their for years so it is well clean and tamed." Harry blabbered.

"Come to the main point Harry" Ron said pointedly.

"We will live at the Manor, it's cozy and Gin likes it, and that's what matters the most to me."

Ginny blushed at being Harry's first priority but grinned brightly anyways.

"We will take you there sometime," Harry said stretching his arms, "Let's head to Dinner, shall we?"

"Yeah, I am hungry." Ginny agreed.

"First tell me how your shirt got wrinkled." Ron said pointing at Harry's shirt.

Ginny blushed harder, "Got up on some snogging." Harry said indifferently.

"You bought sweets!" Hermione exclaimed suddenly. "I can smell them." She hastily added on their questioning looks.

★At Dinner★

"You look tired Harry." Romilda said as she arrived at the table alone.

"Just been a long day with my Gin." Harry said, "Where's Dean?"

Romilda was flushed, "At the Gryffindor table with Seamus Finniagan."

"Harry, let's eat!" Ron called out.

"Thank You." Harry muttered to Ron under his breath.

Ron grinned, and began eating. "Anytime." He muttered.

★★★★

Sorry for the awfully short chapter, I just wanted to give Deamus a start and didn't knew how. Also I didn't knew what to name the chapter.

Comment any ideas you have (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

Until next time...

»HP_Always«