CHAPTER 1

"Tell them that you can't marry! Cancel the fucking wedding! This is the first and last warning! Fucking gold digging leech!"

As soon as I answered the phone which was ringing for almost two minutes, an unfamiliar yet ruthless voice appeared, insulting me. My heart dropped in a terrifying way when the dangerously cold voice hit my ears. The voice was calm but I felt it. I feel the threat and fear of losing my life because of those words. Even though this is the first time I'm listening to this voice, I know who's the owner of it. A reflective shiver ran down through my spine. The knot in my stomach tightened and I felt the suffocation caused by fear.

"Jungkook? Jungkook.. Jeon?" My voice was trembling.

"Ha... so you know my name. Cancel this shit!" He growled at me.

Before I could even breath or come to my womanizer? No way. I bit my lower lip harder thinking about his tone when he talked to me. He just warned me! But I have nothing to do about it. Everything is ready for this wedding and even my dress is ready. In three days, I'm getting married.

I glanced at the screen of my phone. I read his phone number once before placing my phone aside. My heart was still hammering against my chest because I'm still shocked and scared. I'm really scared of him. I am not able to think what will happen to me when I begin to live in the same house as him. Nevertheless, no matter what happens or what kind of abusive things he would do to me, I have to be with him and protect our marriage.

"Who called?" I gasped hearing a voice behind me. I spun around, facing my mom.

"Sana unnie..." I lied. I would never tell her that it was Jungkook who called me and threatened me.

"Oh.. by the way, didn't Mrs. Jeon ask you to join her to go shopping?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Now goosebumps appear all over me just by hearing the last name. Jeon! I just got threatened by one of them a few minutes ago.

" Informed her that I won't be coming," I sighed. I really don't feel like going shopping with Mrs.Jeon knowing she spends thousands of dollars for me. I just don't want to receive gifts like that and I find it uncomfortable. not after what Jungkook just called me, 'gold digging leech' I could hear his voice in my head.

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Mom pinched my arm harder shouting at me. I knew this would be her reaction. Chewing the inside of my cheek, I endured the pain in my arm. She's rude. She's really rude.

"Just get ready and go! Don't you know how to win her heart? As long as she's on your side, you can remain in that family!" Don't make us punish you Tzuyu!" She pushed me.

She can say anything she wants but I'm not going today. The way Jungkook talked to me still echoed in my head making my heart beat with horror. There was a little hope in me, thinking that he would treat me better as a good husband after we got married but I just understood that there will also not be a good life for me even after marriage. I better not anger him. He can be a wild beast when he's angry.

"Tzuyu.. Get ready! I informed Mrs.Jeon that you will be there!"

My mom again appeared in my room as she threw those words at me sharply before storming out of the room once again. This means I have no way to stay home now. Helplessly, I stepped into the washroom. Grabbing a warm shower, I changed into a simple dress before leaving the house.
.....................................................................

"Tzuyu, are you sure that you don't want me to drop you home?"

"Yes, I can go alone. I have a friend that I need to meet.! I smiled at Mrs. Jeon. She hesitated for a while and then nodded at me. I knew that she was not happy because it was already seven in the evening and she wanted to take me home but I had to go and meet Sana because she just called me asking to meet her.

"Okay, take care Tzuyu. I'll be leaving then" I nodded at her. And she gives me warmth that a mother should give her daughter. She does it better than my own mother. Even though she has no daughters, she's really good at taking care of girls.

Once she left, I stopped a taxi to go to Sana. Coming to the location she shared with me, I glanced at the place to see it's a club. What the hell is she doing in this club? I really didn't want to go inside but Sana asked me to come. But without going in, I called Sana. What if she had mistaken the location? Gosh! I don't want to go in!

No matter how many times I called her, she didn't pick the phone. So hesitatingly, I entered the club as my ears were covered with the music along with laughing and talking sounds of people, how am I going to find Sana now? This is terrible! I decided to call her again. For my luck, this time she picked up the call.

"Where are you?" I immediately asked her.

" I came to the club. Please come, let's leave this place
and I'm on the third floor. I can't leave Tzuyu. someone kept me here and won't let me go."

What should I do?" What? My heart skipped a beat with horror when her trembling voice came through the phone.

"I will call the police. I will! Wait" I muttered but before I could say more, Sana spoke.

"Don't! I think this man is from the mafia or something. He has guns with him. I don't want people in here to die" She was now crying. My eyes moistened unknowingly. How did my best friend end up in a situation like this? And what should I do now?

I slowly made my way to the upstairs where all the presidential suites and rooms happened to be. I still didn't hang up the call because I needed to listen to Sana. I don't know if I could do anything for her since the man who was keeping her had guns while unarmed. Still, I wanted to try because she's the only friend I have and something happens to her that will cause a dangerous heartbreak to me. She's the only person who's gentle towards me, Instantly Sana spoke.

"But he's so handsome, Tzuyu... He's fucking handsome"

I pressed my lips togther and stopped. How can she even have the heart to check if the man is handsome or not when he was keeping her like that? She's really something.

"Who are you talking to?"

Suddenly a deep male voice was heard from Sana's side. In the next second, the call was hung up. I stood in the middle of the third floor where VIP presidential suites were not knowing how to find Sana was. She even asked not to call the police.

"Miss," I heard a male voice behind me.

I immediately turned and looked at the man who totally looked like a bodyguard but because of the darkness on this floor, it was hard to recognize his features and I think he also couldn't see clearly.

"My apologies," before I could ask him anything, he said, making confusion spread through my veins. Subsequently, he covered my mouth and pulled me to him.

To be continued...