CHAPTER 22

~ Jungkook's POV~

I couldn't help but watch the way mom checked Tzuyu carefully. I don't understand this but I can see the love in my mom's eyes. The love she held towards Tzuyu. When I saw this love, I didn't know what would happen to me if mom ever got to know what I did to Tzuyu. The thoughts of the future were already eating me alive. I ripped my focus from my mom and looked at Tzuyu's hand which she was holding me. She didn't let go. tried to pull away a few times but she's still holding me tighter.

"What did Namjoon say?" I sighed and looked at my dad. He was standing next to me while his eyes were on Tzuyu. A shudder spread in my heart. I don't want him to feel anything suspicious. Tzuyu got brains even though I called her dumb, that's why she quickly changed her clothes. If my parents saw her creamy white skin with those red marks, today will be the day my dad will beat the shit out of me.

"Said that she needs more nutrients and she's weak," I mumbled without facing anyone. When my words came out of my face, I felt her squeezing my hand as if she were asking me to be relaxed. Why is she like this? Why? I always thought that a cheap woman like her doesn't deserve me but now I feel a cheap man like me doesn't deserve a good woman like her. After everything, she's still trying to act cool and stop myself from getting into trouble. I just can't bear this...Fuck! Fuck my life!

While Tzuyu and mom were speaking I felt a burning glare on me. I turned to see that it was Dad. Damn! Look at his face. Is he
already doubting what happened but wait... I have nothing to be worried about because I didn't push her down! And I wasn't even home when she fell. However the look on my dad's face had my stomach crunched already.

"What? Don't give me that look, I didn't push her. I wasn't even at home" I sighed looking at my dad's hawk-like gaze. He remained silent for a moment and then let out a small chuckle.

"I didn't say that you pushed her. I just wondered why you look scared." my heart skipped a beat. I clenched my jaws and moved my eyes to Tzuyu. She is already looking at me. I am scared... I'm so fucking scared, thinking my parents would get to know about everything.

"You need to be more careful Tzuyu. This is the second time you fell" my mom sighed, caressing Tzuyu's hair. It's somewhat ridiculous to hear her calling that bloody name but what can I say. I can't make mom angry by saying anything.

"What exactly happened? You felt dizzy all of sudden?" I pressed my lips together. It's been almost twenty minutes since my mom came but she hadn't looked at me even for once. All her eyes and concentration are on Tzuyu. I don't like it. I don't like it when mom loves others. I am selfish for her love. As a kid and as an adult, I'm selfish.

"Yes, I felt dizzy and that made me mistake the steps." Tzuyu sighed.

"Why suddenly? Are you pregnant? What did Namjoon say, Jungkook?" I almost choked on my breath. Fuck! Pregnant? I shot a glare at Tzuyu. Didn't she get the fucking pill? As I looked at her, she shook her head. Of course, she shouldn't get pregnant. Namjoon didn't say anything like that. I pulled my eyes to my mom to see she was waiting for my answer. I sighed, shaking my head. I don't know why mom is so obsessed with this woman.

"No. he just said she's weak and needs more nutrients and will stay on the bed for a few days." Mom's eyes were covered with a heavy rain of disappointment. Her expression revealed how much she wanted to see Tzuyu pregnant. I can understand. She wants to hold grandchildren but I have to apologize, I'm not gonna get Tzuyu pregnant and from now on, I won't sleep with her either.

"You two should bring a grandchild for us soon. One is not enough. At least two or three." I forced myself not to roll my eyes.

My mom is sometimes so crazy. It's been only a few weeks since we got married and look at my mom, she's already asking me to have children. My answer is no! I won't have children. Especially what Tzuyu said last night hit my heart brutally and I will never be able to forget. She said that I should heal myself before I become a father. I can't heal myself so how can I even think about becoming a father?