CHAPTER 38

"What happened to your neck? Did you assault your patient?"

Tasked Namjoon knowing it can make him angry. He shot me a glare walking into his office. What exactly happened? I'm totally confused and curious. I know that I shouldn't be paying attention to other things and should only focus on my wife but seeing my friend like this, I just couldn't ignore. I followed Namjoon, wanting an answer from him.

"What was it?" I asked him again.

He looked at me and let out a deep sigh before wiping the blood on his neck with cotton. He remained silent for a moment as if he was thinking about something serious. I didn't bother to ask him more questions as l felt that he didn't want to talk about whatever happened in that room. I shouldn't care about other people's businesses I should just care about Tzuyu and that's it!

"I had to force her to drink her medicine. As soon as I let go of her hands, she did this" I pressed my lips together hearing Namjoon's confession. What kind of woman she is to do something like that to her fucking doctor? When I was about to part my lips to ask him the questions in my head, he let out another complicated sigh and spoke.

"She's acting like a wild woman." Namjoon rubbed his forehead as he got some tools to come with me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked him. My question pushed him to another deep thought. I've never seen him this concerned about a patient before. He's a good doctor and he cares for his patients but he was never like this before. I had no time to talk to him about his problem. All I did was cause him problems and tell him problems.

"She's Son Chaeyoung. You know her already, don't you?" fucking hell? Son Chaeyoung? Who doesn't know that woman? Of course, I fucking know her since I had a few problems with that woman! I looked at Namjoon's face to see he was raising his eyebrows at me. Why the hell is he looking at me like this?

"What?" I scoffed. Shrugging his shoulders, Namjoon began to speak again.

"In this week, she tried to kill herself thrice. She doesn't even have a reason for it. She just wants to punish me for giving her medicine. She's hard to deal with. I don't know who the hell assigned me as her doctor!" He paused, letting out a sigh.

"Dealing with her is just simply similar to dealing with you. Stubborn and arrogant and got fucking anger issues. She's the female version of yours" I know Chaeyoung, she's a problem and she's a fucking disaster but that doesn't mean she's like me. I'm better than her. We arrived at the hospital room. My heart was still bleeding when I looked at Tzuyu. I just don't know how to face her. My parents and I waited until Namjoon checked her. Once he was done, he turned to me which filled my heart with fear. I glanced at Tzuyu. She was looking at me with empty eyes. I felt like ripping my heart out and giving it to her as an apology. But I don't know how to do it.

"She needs to stay two or three days. I will come and check on her from time to time. Right now, she's alright" I nodded at Hyung.

Namjoon left the room after talking to my parents for some time. I stepped closer to the bed when they were talking to Hyung. I had no mind listening to their conversation because all I could think about was her. Tzuyu never looked away from me. She just stared at me while her eyes slowly moistened.

"I... I told them... let's get divorced..." her shaky words pierced my heart along with my fucking soul. I shook my head. No... no... no! I don't want to divorce her. No... she's mine and I want to stay with her. She's my wife. Words didn't come out of my mouth. I just don't want to let this happen. Not after finding that her first time was me and I was the man who fucking raped her. I should be responsible for her. I parted my lips to speak but Tzuyu looked away from me as she paid her attention to my parents.