CHAPTER 14🔞

[⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞]

~ Jungkook's POV~

"Ah~ mmph-"

I opened my eyes gazing at the woman beneath me. Her long hair was scattered all over the bed and some strands were glued to her neck and face because of the sweat. Then I realized that her hair was not only glued to her sweaty body but also my chest. I could barely open my eyes because of the pleasure but I somehow managed to take note of her beauty right now.

At this moment, when she's under me.
Her face is red and her lips parted slightly as she moaned. Her eyes were closed. One of her hands gripped the pillow above her while her other hand was around my neck. She's... she's fucking beautiful. The more I looked at her seductive profile, the more I felt I was getting even harder although I'm already deep inside of her.

I clenched my jaws. She's fucking tight and I can't help but groan against this tightness. She's unintentionally squeezing me. I've had sex before but I haven't been satisfied like this from a woman before and I have never fucked the same woman twice. But now, I can't stop myself from doing this to her.

She's fucking... seducing me. Let me fucking count! I think this is the ninth round. I traveled my gaze down through her seductive body. When I saw her breasts, | gripped one of them making her moan louder. Taking her pinky nipple between my teeth I torture her while thrusting her deeper and harder. When her sweet moans increased slowly I put my thumb in her mouth. She's soft, delicate... and easy to control as she lets me do whatever I want to her.

"J-jungkook....Ahh- isn't... it... enough already?"

She opened her lust-filled eyes. Of course, it should be enough. I started fucking her in the middle of the afternoon and now the times are already four in the evening. But I don't want to stop. I just can't stop.

"No... Fuck.." I cursed... Fuck!

Her tightness. Then I flipped, placing her on top of me. So I can watch her when she's riding me. I held her hips and moved her faster. Her head was tilted back and her silky hair is brushing my thighs giving my whole fucking soul the comfort and satisfaction. While her body moved up and down faster, she lowered her head and looked at me. Those brown eyes were really something. They were somewhat sleepy and decorated by the flames of desire between US.

"I... I forgot to tell you... Mom said... she would be here for dinner... I need to go and cook now.." She was biting her lips nervously.

She forgot? I thought this woman never forgets since she does all the things without a mistake. And why mom? She came a few days ago! I groaned, moving my hands up from her hips. I cupped her perfect breasts and nodded at her. I knew that I should stop and let her go but I can't do it when she's so fucking fuckable.

And look at her, she's already on me. She's the first fucking woman to stay the top of me like this. I can't believe I'm letting her do things that I have never let other women do. Shit! This woman is becoming an addiction and a fucking curse to me.

"Move...faster" I breathed.

With my command, she rotates her hips faster, giving me pleasurable shudders. I had to grip the fucking bedsheet because of the way I felt her. After a while, I released inside of her. The moment we both cumed, she collapsed on me burying her face against my neck. That was insane...Having sex with her is insanely pleasurable and I don't know if I ever would be able to stop myself from touching her. She's so fucking good in bed.

Wrapping my arms around her skinny yet curvaceous body, I sighed. My mind was filled with countless thoughts. I need to get rid of her from my life as soon as possible but I don't know how to do it when she's this good. I have no idea whether she does this intentionally or unintentionally but she's making it hard for me to decide anything properly. My fingers stroked her bare back.