CHAPTER 47

"You came alone?"

I nodded at Oppa Namjoon while he checked me. I was feeling uncomfortable in the morning and I didn't even have the appetite to eat. So without even telling mom and Dad, I just came alone to meet Namjoon so I could ask him to check on me. I didn't want mom to be worried about my health. Jungkook left in the morning and after that, I came to the hospital. I know I will get scolded when they get to know I came here alone but that's okay. I shouldn't bother them all the time. And I'm not a child...

"Having headaches? Nausea?" No wonder why people call Oppa Namjoon the best doctor. Right now, he really understands what the problems are with me. I let out a deep sigh and parted my lips to speak.

"Yes... no appetite to eat. As well as no energy.." I added glancing up at him. He stared at me for a moment and chuckled before moving his stethoscope away from me and walking out of his office without a word. What's wrong with this guy? Is he going to call Jungkook or mom? They will storm into the hospital within a few minutes if he calls now. I just don't want Namjoon to do that even though he's so loyal to his friend.

"Come, I think something terrible is happening with you"

I was stunned when Oppa again peeked his head into the room and said after almost three minutes. What? Something terrible is happening to me? He must be joking. I don't want to have health problems now when my relationship with Jungkook is getting better day by day. I just don't want to die. I stood up from the chair and followed him out of the room. As we entered the scanning room, a nurse smiled at me and asked me to lay on the bed. What is going on?

"Did you have your period last month?" A bell rang in my ears loudly when Oppa threw that sudden question at me. My heart began to thump crazily faster while my mind thought about last month if I had my period or not. No... I didn't... I didn't have a period last month but I can't be pregnant, right? I got pills... Although Jungkook was ready to have a child, I didn't stop getting pills because I wanted both Jungkook and I to be even closer and have a healthy, perfect relationship before we brought a child into this world. But am I pregnant?

"Seems like you didn't know. Nothing to be scared of. Let me check and confirm." I remained on the bed stunned and frozen as Namjoon Namjoon checked. When I turned my head to the monitor next to me which Namjoon was staring at, I couldn't understand anything I was seeing. Leaving it, I glanced at Namjoon. He should give me an explanation for this. How did I get pregnant when I took the pills? Is this some kind of joke?

"Six weeks. Next Prince Jeon is here already." my attention again fell on the monitor while my heart crazily beat fast like the wings of a hummingbird. Am.. Am I pregnant for real?

Oh my god... emotions surged into me and I felt my eyes getting moistened. I always wanted to be a mother and now I am going to be one. I bit my lower lip when Namjoon put his finger on the screen and showed me the little bean-like baby in my belly. I just can't believe this... I'm pregnant? Mom and Dad would definitely be happy for me and about Jungkook... he would also be happy.

"But... I took pills, Oppa... how come?"

A question popped into my mind. Hearing my question, Namjoon rubbed his forehead and there was a guilty look on his face. Why does he look guilty? Don't tell me that you did something. I didn't move my eyes away from him until he answered me. He took some time and still didn't utter a word but eventually feeling that I was still waiting for his answer, he looked at me and spoke.

"Yes... but the pills you got are some nutrients. Your body was so weak and you needed it to give birth to a strong child. See, now you are pregnant"

Namjoon smiled but I didn't smile back at him. I can't describe the happiness in my heart after getting to know that I'm pregnant. However, I am still puzzled at what he said. I got nutrients? Not birth-controlling pills? How did it even happen? The same bottle, the same-looking pills. What was that?