CHAPTER 53

"What's happened?"

I glanced at Namjoon who sat in front of me and then I shifted my gaze to Hobi. They both looked confused and worried. How am I going to say that the woman who's in my house is not the same Tzuyu? They will fucking laugh at me. Even if they will laugh, what I'm saying is true! They should believe me. I took a deep breath and focused on Namjoon. I didn't know about Tzuyu's pregnancy and I want to know every detail about it.

" When did she come to you?"

My question made him speechless. He stared at me with shock. Soon after he shook his head while rubbing his forehead as if he did something terrible. Why isn't he telling me? If Tzuyu got pregnant, it's from me! No one else touched her other than me and why am I only getting to know this now? After a fucking month without her. How am I going to endure this fucking pain? Both my child and wife are missing and I don't know where to find them.

"How come she hasn't told you yet? At this moment, she's three and a half months pregnant. Her belly should be grown by now. How come you don't know yet?" three and a half months... such a big period. If she was there with me, I would be the first one to hear the happy news from her. She would never forget to tell me about it but unfortunately, she's not the woman who's at my fucking house.

"The woman... in my house is not Tzuyu...She looks so much like her but not Tzuyu... I swear she's not my Tzuyu." I finally let out the painful fact that I was hiding from everyone in front of them. These people are the most trusted in my life. I know that they would never betray me or do anything which would bring harm to me or my family.

I could have told them about this earlier and taken action. Why was I stupid? But I just wanted to make it clear because that woman is simply a clone of Tzuyu. Even the scar on Tzuyu's wrists was there in her hands. So how could I even be ignorant before taking action?

"What? I don't understand what you are saying!"

Both Namjoon and Hobi looked frustrated. Of course, they should be looking like this because this sounds like a fucking joke to everyone. How can someone even believe it? Gazing at them, I took a deep breath and parted my lips to speak. I should find Tzuyu somehow. I should just fucking bring her back to me. She's already pregnant with our first child.

"Listen... I know Tzuyu. I know every detail about her. I know how she works and how she lives. But from the day of my anniversary, I felt the difference. Clothes, the way she smiles, the way she talks, and the way she behaves. Everything is not the same as before." I don't know whether they would believe me or not, I just told them what I'm feeling and what I have understood within the last month.

"And today... She asked me about having a child. That woman is not pregnant. She has no belly and I fucking see her... she's not my Tzuyu. She's not the woman I married. I need to do something. I need to find where the hell is my wife... but how?"

I covered my face with my hands not wanting them to see me crying once again. It feels like my heart was brutally pierced by a sharp knife. Tzuyu is pregnant... she's fucking pregnant and that means I'm going to be a father. But why is she not here to share that happiness with me? I'm pathetic...I'm fucking pathetic.

"How can I believe what you are saying, Jungkook? How come something like that happens?"

Here we go! I knew Hyung wouldn't believe me. Even I couldn't believe it from the beginning but now I know she's not Tzuyu. I feel the difference. There's no use telling this to them, I should do this alone. She's my wife and I need her with me again. I took a deep breath and stood up from the chair. I can't wait anymore. Not after finding that she was pregnant.

"Wait... just explain to us Jungkook." Namjoon again muttered without letting me leave. What more do I have to explain? I fucking explained to them what I have to say and what I fucking feel about her. She's not the real one and that's it. I glanced at Namjoon and Hobi. They might not believe me about this since they don't know her much. They recognize my wife with her appearance but I recognize her with the way she acts around me.