CHAPTER 2

"Stop struggling. I'm so sorry for this but I have no choice."

I heard the man whispering against my ear as he dragged me into a presidential suite. I couldn't talk or scream because he was holding me tighter. Fear was controlling me. My heart was hammering inside of my chest with terror.

Without listening to the man, I struggled again wanting to break free from him but he held me even tighter without letting me move as I pleased. Once the door was closed in the presidential suite which he pushed me in. I found there was no light in it. Everything is so dark.

"Please...let me go...Please" I cried as soon as he released me. I begged him. Is he going to rape me? Or is he going to kill me like serial killers do? Countless horrifying questions popped up in my head and my vision was already blurred because of the tears. The man said nothing no matter how I begged him.

"Please...please let me go...I will...give you money...Don't..Do this" I didn't want to die. While I was crying I felt someone's presence behind me. I spun around to recognize it was also a man but I couldn't see his face clearly. I knew my face and all my skin had ashen by now. I swallowed dryly, unable to wet my parched throat. I could already feel myself trembling. So much news about women getting raped and murdered haunted me.

"Please...let me go..." I couldn't help but beg them. I heard the man who I was facing breathing heavily. He sounds uncomfortable. I have no idea what was wrong with him and I don't even want to care. I just wanted to get out of this place.

"Boss, she's all I could find."

The man who brought me here said. I waited for a while and took a deep breath. Without even thinking about anyone, I ran towards the door wanting to get out but I gained nothing but failure when the man who brought me here caught me and pulled me away from the door.

"Let me go! This is illegal!" I screamed at him. I need to go home! I don't want mom to punish me because I'm late. She won't punish me if I go home with Mrs. Jeon even if it is midnight but now Mrs. Jeon is gone and I'm alone.

"Please...sir...let me go...I need to go home. My mom hits me when I go home late...she hits me with a baseball bat and belt...please...I beg you."

Helplessness and fear were controlling me as I uttered something I'd never told anyone before. I just wanted to go home. I failed to control my cries as I looked at both men although I couldn't survey their features.

The man muttered. "Boss, should I find someone else?" A hope is born inside of me. Yes, let me go! Please...

"I...can't...I'm sorry" the hoarse tone made me shiver. Then a strong arm came and wrapped around my waist pulling me to him, shattering the hope completely. I tried to break free from him but he just simply dragged me away ignoring my cries completely. Soon, I fell onto a soft mattress and he climbed to the top of me. He began to kiss my face and neck. I felt the strong smell of alcohol from him because he was so close to me.

"Don't! Stay away...Don't do this..." I used every bit of my strength to push him away. But he was too strong.

"Shh...corporate...I'll do someone about...your mom..." he whispered, sliding his hand under my skirt. My heart tightened when his hand ran up through my thighs. What is he doing? I'm about to get married. Jungkook would kill me if he found out I'm not a virgin. Ignore Jungkook...he is not the biggest problem. My mom...she is the dangerous problem...No...this shouldn't happen.

"Don't...don't do this...I beg you...this will...ruin my whole life...please...please..."

I begged him. I begged him the way I had never done before. I haven't even begged like this even when mom hit me. He simply ignored my cries and words as he did what he wanted for me. He just simply raped me, saying that he was sorry and he will make it up to me. I had no tears in my eyes anymore.