CHAPTER 51

"Why are you even crying for them? You shouldn't! You shouldn't cry for people who hurt you. You clearly know that I fucking hate them  Tzuyu. They don't deserve any of my help!"

She wiped off her tears and lowered her head. She remained like that for a moment before laying on the bed facing her back to me. She's going to sleep? Fine! Totally fine! She ruined our fucking anniversary. I am trying so hard to be a better person for her but look at her, look at what she does! She pulled her fucking family and destroyed both mine and her mood.

"I'll take you to mom tomorrow. You can stay there a few more weeks. After all, I know you prefer my parents over me" Is it a secret? No! It's not a fucking secret to me. I know she loves my mom and dad. She wants to stay with them so badly but at the same time she wants to be with me too. When I said that, she looked at me. What now?

Isn't that what she wants? I don't know why but the anger which was completely healed slowly appeared in me when I'm around her. It happened today... it happens with her sudden difference.

"I'm not going," she confessed, closing her eyes once again. Then what the fuck does she want? I don't know what she wants or what she expects me to do. But no matter what, I won't help her parents. I won't help her fucking selfish family. Why would I let them win? The intentions behind the marriage are completely gaining benefits from me but I won't let them have it or let them use their daughter like this. Fucking hell!

"Okay sleep." I sighed leaving the room. Coming out of the room, I felt my head was spinning because of Tzuyu. She didn't even ask me to stay and what the hell is wrong with her? I leaned against the wall beside the door of our room and closed my eyes while thinking so hard about her.

She wasn't like this before. How come she changed so suddenly? And what's her reason? She clearly knows that I love her and I would do anything for her because I want to see her happy but I never thought she would ask something like this.

"Jungkook... aren't you coming?"

My eyes opened when I heard her voice next to me. She's looking at me with those innocent eyes. I stared at her. I stared at her while scanning her sharply. My gaze may have given her uncomfort as she looked away without letting me stare at her much. Ignoring her face, I traveled my eyes all over her body. The same nice body of her but... but I just cannot have any sexual desires seeing her. Why now? Even last night I couldn't hold myself even though I was fucking tired after work.

I couldn't control my desire to have her and taste her. I definitely had her for hours last night until she forced me to get away from her. It happens to me all the time. I just can't stay around her peacefully without having thoughts about pressing her beneath me but now...At this fucking moment, although I could see her bare skin and exposed legs, I feel nothing. I don't feel like doing it to her. To be fucking honest, I'm not even hard. Why did I have to spend my fucking anniversary as an impotent man? Shit!

"I will come, you sleep first " I smiled at her stroking her hair, she glanced up at me but refused to go. Instead of going back to the room, she stepped near me. She hugged me, resting her head on my chest.

Did I raise my voice at her earlier? Yes, I fucking did... I just got angry when she asked that. I won't mind giving money to someone if she asks me but not her fucking family. Why would I even help them when they do nothing but try to hurt her whenever they can? Hugging Tzuyu back, I rested my chin on her head.

I telt her hands slowly moving downwards on my torso. The way they move is seductive but why can't I still focus on this? She glanced up at me with teary eyes and bit her lower lip inviting me to fuck her.
Tzuyu... what is this? You were never like this. What's wrong with you tonight?

Questions mixed up in my head while she pulled me back to the room. I felt dizzy because I could feel something wasn't right... Something is missing. Something so fucking valuable to me. The moment she closed the door, she knelt in front of me. Is she going to give me blowjob?

"Get up. Go sleep! I'm not in a mood for this now. Why are you seducing me tonight?" I asked stepping away from her. She's a woman who will not give me a fucking chance to touch her if we had a little argument like before.

I should go to her and somehow manage to get her to sleep with me. But look at her today... Just fucking seducing me which displeased me. I don't want her to be like this. My question made her stunned. She stared at me with a weird expression and stood up without breaking eye contact with me.

"Why? Are you seeing someone else?"

I pressed my lips together taking a deep and huge breath allowing air to enter my lungs. What kind of question is this? She clearly knows I don't have any other woman. She's the only fucking one. I work all day and then come home to her. So how the fuck? Even my office doesn't have woman even as a fucking secretary. I just don't get a chance to be close to other women. She's the only woman I spend my time with.

"You know the answer for this, Tzuyu. Why are you acting this way? It's our anniversary. I don't want an argument here. Okay? Please go and sleep. I have some things to finish. I'll come soon"

She looked both terrified and nervous. A moment ago she looked wired and now she looked fucking nervous. Her emotions are visible and these are so fucking new to her face. During this period, I saw a few emotions in my wife's face and it was all about happiness, relaxation and worries that she held towards me. She was fucking worried about me all the time. But why am I not seeing it now?

"I thought you wanted this. Why are you being so rude to me?"

I was being rude to her? I was being so fucking nice to her. The moment she took off her ring should have been the time for me to be rude to her but still l ignored it. And I know she wasn't happy with what I did for her tonight. She didn't compliment, she didn't smile or look at me with those love filled eyes after seeing what I did for her.

"I'm not being rude, Tzuyu. You... you just act differently. What's wrong with you? It feels as if you are not my Tzuyu anymore." Her eyes widened. Her lips parted as if she faced some unknown terror. She stared deeply at me and immediately looked down.

I don't know what I'm doing but this is the truth. She's different and I feel it. I know her personality well... I don't think there's a person who knows her more than I do. Therefore I can feel any kind of little difference from her personality.

"I'm not.... I'm not different... I'm the same woman as before" she again came and hugged me. My heart raced inside of me. She's crying again. I patted her back gently and picked her up before placing her on the bed.

She should sleep and wake up so she can start a fresh date tomorrow, forgetting all unhappiness tonight. And I should also do the same but before that, I should fucking stay alone for a while and think about everything.

"Sleep... good night" I kissed her forehead. Then I left the room.

To be Continued...