CHAPTER 27

~Jungkook's POV~

It felt as if I reached the fucking heaven after a damn month. It was hard for me to stay away from her when my mind was completely filled with countless thoughts about her. She was everywhere in my fucking mind. Even when I close my eyes, I see her. She affected me that much. Sometimes her face when she was crying, sometimes the gentle smile she has when she watches me eating what she cooked, her images were all over my mind and I can't help it but let her control my entire sanity.

"Urgh... fuck! Faster..." I cursed under my breath helplessly. I was helpless because of the pleasure she's giving me. I fucking... can't... do anything about it and she's so fucking good at this.

I clenched my jaws forcing myself not to moan like a male whore. I shut my eyes while sliding my fingers through her hair and grasping her silky hair gently while moving her head faster and harder until I hear her moaning barely. Shit... this is insane. I opened my eyes and gazed at Tzuyu who was kneeling between my legs while giving me the best pleasure that a man could have from a woman.

"Am... Am I good?"

Suddenly she stopped looking up at me. Fuck it! Fuck yes! She's excellent. Her eyes looked curious and scared. Simply, her eyes held the fear of making me disappointed or angry. How much is she scared of me? I really don't know why she always thinks she will make me angry. Maybe, I scared her too much from the beginning. I used my tongue to moisten my dry lips while caressing her angelic face.

"Yes... you are... so fucking good. Continue...don't stop babe"

I breathed as she began to suck me again sending me to the fuckin heaven. My body shuddered under her touch. I have never been like this with a woman before and I just can't... fucking belive she's making me feel this way.

Just because she's so fucking perfect at it, I couldn't control myself and cummed without even having a chance to tell her to move. Fuck! Once I was done, I glanced at her. She was looking at me with a fucking innocent and confusing gaze while my liquid dripped down from her mouth. Shit! Look how fucking gorgeous this scenario.

"Go, wash your mouth." I sighed, patting her head. Instead of getting up and going to the washroom, she swallowed, making me stunned on the spot.

Did... did she just? Fuck! Did she just swallow? Fucking jesus christ! I didn't expect her to do that and I could fucking see the way she did it, she was inexperienced. Once she swallowed it completely, she smiled at me and got up leaving me completely dumbfounded. However, I loved what she did. Shit! What I just witnessed a few seconds ago made me hard once again.

"Fuck it Tzuyu! Are you seducing me?" I groaned wanting to fuck her right here and there. She turned to me and raised her eyebrows.

"What? No" she muttered innocently. Of course, she didn't do it with the intention of making me hard again but what to do? What she did made me go crazy. I examined her figure and then checked the time. It's two in the afternoon and I have a meeting at three. Screw the meeting. I want her now!

"Come here," I pulled her as I took her to the restroom.

..................................................................

A few months later....

"Did you find what's good for you?"

Tzuyu let out a deep sigh shaking her head. God damn it! This woman is so fucking hard to please. I don't know what to do now. I just stared at her trying to understand how hard it is to find a dress for her.

How many shops did I take her to? Since yesterday! I don't know why I'm so impatient with her today. I just didn't feel angry at all and I'm really surprised at this sudden difference in myself. She's changing me and I am unaware if she's doing this intentionally or unintentionally. It feels as if she was educating me how to be patient.