CHAPTER 16

~ Jungkook POV~

What the fuck is she doing here now? I got furious seeing her standing at my office after screwing my whole day. As I looked away, I felt she's looking at me. But I didn't even want to look at her. But then I sensed Mingyu's attention wasn't on me anymore. I shot a glare at him. As I expected... the fucker is looking at her as if he hadn't seen a woman for ages. I witnessed the way his eyes roamed all over her body. I clenched my jaws along with my fists. I really want to punch his pretty face and throw him out.

"What are you doing here?" I faced Tzuyu again. To my relief, she wasn't even looking at Mingyu. Her eyes were on me. When I talked to her, she immediately stepped near me with a smile. She had a bag in her hand. She put it on the desk tugging a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Look at her... She's beautiful. I don't understand why this woman always wears these kinds of dresses. She's wearing floral and elegant dresses which makes her look so innocent and charming. Her look could heal someone's heart but no! Not my fucking burning angry heart!

"I got you lunch. You didn't have breakfast so I came with this. You shouldn't stay without having your meals properly. It's not good for your health"

She came near me, placing her hand on my shoulder. Is she here to feed me? Fucking dumb woman! I slapped her hand away and got up. This woman is really good at making me angry. What does my health have to do with her? I thought when she showed up, she would come up with a fucking solution.

"Do you think you can always fix things with your fucking food? I don't want your disgusting food. Fucking annoying woman!" I pushed her away from me.

"You screw my brain all day when I'm home and now you fucking came here to fuck me up!" I am super angry at her for entering my study room without even asking me. Who the fuck asked her to clean? Now look at what happened. It's all her fault. She should know her fucking limit!

She shook her head parting her lips to speak but I didn't let her speak. I simply grabbed the lunch box in the bag and threw it away. The box fell on the floor, scattering all the food in it. I immediately regretted what I did. I pressed my lips together and looked at Tzuyu. Her eyes looked empty.

She stared at the food on the floor for a while before turning to me. Her eyes were moistened and reddened. Her expression had my heart clenched. I wanted to apologize but no words came from me.

"Well... I... I'm sorry... But I found this... it was on the book rack... I guess it is your project proposal..."

She took a red file out of her handbag and placed it on the desk. I swallowed hard not wanting to look at the file. No... I don't want it to be the correct proposal because it would fucking fill me with regret. I didn't look away from her. I didn't miss the way she forced her tears back into her eyes.

She's a woman who can hide her tears. I learned it every time I scolded her or hurt her. Her lips quivered but she said nothing. She just walked towards the food on the floor and gathered it all putting back into the lunch box while I watched her like a fucking idiot. When she did that, tears slipped from her eyes. Her limit of holding tears was exceeded. She used the hem of her sleeves as a handkerchief for her tears. She put the lunch box into the bag and looked at me. Embarrassment and pain can be seen in her eyes. Her face was pale while her eyes were completely red.

"I'm leaving... I came to give it. Don't forget your lunch"

She turned and left, completely crushing my heart. I collapsed on the chair, supporting my forehead with one hand. What... the fuck... did I just do? Why... the hell did I throw the food she cooked? When I closed my eyes, I couldn't help but see the painful expression on her face. She looked at me with shock and pain. I... I just threw the food she made for me... fuck... fuck my life! I felt my eyes getting watered when I thought about her.

"What the fuck was that, Jungkook?" I heard Mingyu's voice. I moistened my dry lips and looked at him. He was looking at me with disappointment. Of course, I am disappointed. She's innocent but look what I just did to her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What a disgusting man you are! She came with food for you... she didn't come to feed another man, you bastard!" Mingyu got up from the sofa grabbing his coat. Oh... now he's leaving? Yes... fuck off... I need to be alone now.

"How could you even be this cruel? To your wife? To whom should she bring lunch If it isn't for you? Asshole!"

"Oh...here it is...your fucking projects proposal!" He shoved the files at my face with a chuckle.

"Let me tell you something, cherish the treasure you just got. You really don't deserve a good woman like her. Don't cry when you lose her because of your own fault! There are so many men who like to love and cherish beautiful women! Not everyone gets caring wives!" With that, he just left. After he left, I looked at the document. Looking at the fucking file, I remembered that I was the one who put it there. Shit... I changed the file a few days ago.

Why? Why did she come with this? Now I'm regretting it and I feel terrible. This messed me up completely. I remained there trying so fucking hard to throw the pain and all bad feeling in me. But I failed. The face of her haunts my mind. Fuck...Fuck me! I cursed getting up from the seat. Then I ran out of the office wanting to take her back. I knew she must be already leaving the building.

"Did you see my wife? Did she leave?"
I came to the reception. This is the first time I've seen these women who work at reception. She nodded at me and spoke immediately.

"Yes, Madam just left." I came out of the building to see that Mingyu was offering Tzuyu a ride but to my satisfaction, she refused it. Perfect.

"You can go... I will take care of her" I pulled Tzuyu to me. Mingyu gave me an annoyed look. Instantly his eyes fell on Tzuyu. Why do I feel like this fucker has already gotten attracted to her? She's my wife and she's fucking mine.

"It's better if you keep your eyes off my wife, Mingyu."

"That's a bit hard since she's so beautiful."
He turned to me completely with a smirk on his face. The teasing smirk. This bugger wants me to lose my temper here. She's beautiful and I fucking know it but that doesn't mean I would let the pricks around me stare at her as if they want to screw her here and there.

"Fuck off Mingyu," I said in a calm voice. I want to punch him in the face, I don't care if he's my friend but touching what's mine your dead. But I can't because there are many eyes on us and I can feel it. Everyone that works here has stopped their work and is watching us. Of course, it's rare for them to see me and they must be curious about my wife. I need to get away from this situation immediately. After Mingyu left, I looked at Tzuyu. She had her head lowered. I felt my heart was pierced by unknown feelings.

"Let's go in..." I took her hand, wanting to take her back to my office but she pulled her hand from my grip.

"I...need to go home" her voice was breaking as she spoke. She's trying hard not to cry. I felt horrible. Regret had taken over me as I didn't know what to do. I don't know how to comfort her now or how to undo what I did to her. I am a fucking monster! It's okay...let her go...let her go home and rest.

"Alright... let me arrange a car for you," she said nothing. She didn't even raise her head to look at me. She just followed me obediently. I pulled open the door of a car for her, she hesitated for a while but eventually got in. It's so fucking upsetting to see her looking away from me.

No matter how I hurt her, she always used to look at me and smile but I went too far today. Shit..... why did I even throw the delicious food she made for me? I'm fucking idiot.

"Take madam home."

I closed the door and turned to the chauffeur who was in charge of this car. I waited there until he drove away. Once the car was out of my sight, I went back to my office with a completely messed up mind. I really overdid it this time. Why did I just do that? We were not in private. Mingyu was there and he witnessed the helplessness of her. Why can't I be a thoughtful man at least?

To be Continued...