CHAPTER 40

~Jungkook's Pov~

"You are not an immature man who goes after the virginity of a woman. I bet all the women you have slept with weren't virgins and it's hard to find a girl around my age with virginity. You know it Jungkook but you used it as an excuse to hurt me and vent your anger on me for agreeing to marry you ignoring the warning you gave me. I knew it from the beginning but still, I was guilty for failing to save my first time for you. If I was ever a virgin when I came to you, you will still find a reason to hurt me and I know it."

"Baby ..." I parted my lips to speak but she didn't let me.

"Please don't give me reasons anymore. You have no idea what kind of life I had before I came to you. And you know what? I didn't sleep with Taehyung. I was raped! I was raped and I didn't even know it was Taehyung until that day. I never willingly slept with a man, Jungkook... I never did." Her words could hurt me so badly. It was me... it was me... I was the bastard who did this to her. Not Taehyung.

"I'm sorry... Why did you never tell me? And why did you never seek my help with your friend? If you told me, I would have done something to find her"

I was serious. When she said that the only person who cared for her was also missing, it completely made my heart tremble. Tzuyu stared at me. She took a deep breath and shook her head covering her face with her hands once again.

"Tell you? I wanted to tell you so many times but I was afraid to deal with your anger. And if I told you about my friend, you would definitely find out about what happened to me that night... so I didn't tell you. I knew you could help to find her" She was afraid to deal with my anger. If she told me, I would have found that it was me and I could have treated her better than I ever did.

I lifted my arm touching her pale face. The burning sensation in my heart grew harder when I thought about that night. I remembered nothing but her cries and the way she begged. I remember her pulling my hair and hitting me.

"What club was it?" I asked moving a bit closer to her. "Are you going to fight with Taehyung again?"

I shook my head there was no need to fight with Taehyung. He and I are done. And I know he wasn't the man who she slept with but I'm angry because he was the one who created such a mess between me and Tzuyu. However, I can't fully blame him since I was also fucking wrong about everything. I pulled her into a hug again and rested my chin on her head while my heart beat with terrible pain.

"Tell me..." I muttered.

She didn't answer me immediately. Even though I knew what her answer would be, l still wanted her to tell me. I stroked her back. I felt her crying. She's sobbing. It hurts... it hurts so fucking much. I completely forgot about that night. It was because I didn't want to disappoint my parents and I was going to get married so there was no way for me to take responsibility for that woman. Hobi took her to me that night and I was drugged. I couldn't remember anything.

"Nightlife X club"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I couldn't even breathe properly. It was her. It was her and I was the man who completely ruined her. I wanted to kneel in front of her and apologize but I don't know how she would react if I said that I was the man from that night. I slowly broke the hug and looked at her. Her face was pale and her eyes looked empty. I had no words to tell her. I was completely broken right now.

"It's okay Jungkook... I don't need your pity or apology anymore. Please... please let me go. I need to get divorced. I just need to go somewhere far away that can keep me away from all the people who hurt me. Including you... I tried so hard... I can't anymore. I wanted to die and leave everything but since you didn't let me die, at least let me go. Remember what I told you one day? I will endure every physical pain you give me but I will never be able to endure the pain I will have if you ever have an affair"