CHAPTER 11

~ Jungkook' POV ~

"You are really good at boiling my blood!"

I shouted at Tzuyu ever since she got into the car. I don't know... I just don't fucking know but I was scared. More than my anger, I was fucking scared thinking something would happen to her. She's under my responsibility and she's my fucking wife. If something happened to her like that, my mom would chop my head.

"I've never seen such a dumb woman before. Out of all these women, mom chose the dumbest and most annoying one for me!"

I was frozen when I saw that bastard trying to push her into the car. I came back knowing that she could not come alone. By the way, I regretted how I talked to her about having children. That's why she wanted to be alone. Why does she always find trouble for herself? If that man took her away...how the hell am I going to find her before anything could happen to her? She would be definitely raped or perhaps dead by the time I find her if that fucker took her away! Shit!

I turned my head to look at her. She was resting her head against the window while looking outside. Her eyes looked empty. And she didn't utter a word but listened to me shouting at her like a crazy man. Even her silence made me angry. I shut my mouth without saying more.

I scolded her enough and now I've already arrived at the house. Once I parked the car, I took a look at Tzuyu. She was still sitting in the same position with her eyes filled with tears. She's weak... look at her... She's fucking a weak woman.

Although she's delicate and beautiful, I don't want this kind of woman. I would be a liar if I said I don't like the way she is. I like delicate and innocent-looking women but.. How can a woman like her support me for everything?

I should just stop this and get the divorce soon. I can't take a risk to keep her with me. I rubbed my forehead and sighed, getting out of the car. Then I walked to her side and opened the door, taking her out.

"I... that man... forced me. I don't have... any relationship with him... please... don't misunderstand. I didn't cheat on you... or did you dirty behind you... I would never.." She looked terrified. She clutched my shirt with her hands. Her voice was trembling. Not only her voice but also her body. She must be scared thinking I would hurt her. I let out a deep sigh and nodded at her.

Seeing her face, I didn't feel like doing anything to her. After all, I saw what happened and I saw the way she tried to run away from that man.

"Okay... let's go in. This will be the first and last time you go alone!" I carried her into the house. She was shocked at my sudden action. I ignored her and I didn't say anything. I just calmed myself down even though I had so many reasons to blame her. It's her fault. Just because I said something, she wanted to be alone in the middle of fucking night and the road.

"Take a shower. Wash that bastard's touch from your body" She stared at me for a moment and nodded. She hurriedly went into the washroom. After she closed the door, I sat on the bed staring at the door of the washroom. I don't understand. What am I even doing with her?

She's fit to be a good wife but she doesn't fit me. After all, there's no love between us or any other feelings. I'm a stranger to her and she's also a stranger to me. I need to get away from this marriage soon. Throwing all the thoughts away, I left the room to take a shower in another room.
When I walked under the shower letting the cold water run down my body, I couldn't help but think about her face.

The way she tried to explain to me what happened. Her eyes pleaded for me to believe her. It felt as if she had been suffering from something before. I don't know anything about her or what kind of life she had but when I saw her room today, I knew she had been mistreated by her family.