CHAPTER 44

"No... you were... you were good. You were perfect and you were fabulous. I am... I am the trouble and disaster between us"

Tzuyu remained silent while her eyes stared deep into my soul making my heart suffer from regret and unbearable pain. How can I explain to her that I've understood everything and I know that it was me who was at fault from the beginning of everything? If I had given her a chance from the day we got married, our relationship would have become better and stable. She wouldn't have gotten hurt like this either.

"Jungkook, leave... I need to be alone" Finally she mumbled walking towards the bed as she pulled herself away from my embrace. Her rejection hurts so fucking much. It feels like someone is smashing my heart brutally. She slowly got onto the bed and covered her eyes with her hands. My eyes stubbornly ran through her body making my heart flinch.

She's a little bit skinnier than before but that hasn't affected the fabulous shape of her body which made me want to get onto the bed and ravish her at once.

Fuck! When did I last sleep with her? I haven't touched her for months and it felt like a fucking decade. I failed to pull my eyes from her body as they kept lingering on her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her nipples through the satin dress. I clenched my jaws feeling the burning sensation in my lower body. Fuck it... this is not a good time to press her beneath me since there's a huge problem going on between us and I just can't force her to do anything. I've forced her enough to do things in the past. It all began with me raping her and even after marrying, I still did it ignoring her unwillingness.

"I need a child. Don't you need to become a mother?"

I didn't ask this because I wanted to fuck her now or because I'm horny. I didn't give a damn if I could do it now or not. I just want to keep her with me. I know her personality well... I fucking know her thoughts and the way she lives. Therefore, if she ever got pregnant from me, she would never leave me. She will remain by my side taking care of the children. But I don't know how to get her pregnant when she clearly rejects me like this.

"Why? Why now? Why do you suddenly want to make me a mother?"

She sat up on the bed glancing at me with the questions which I didn't know how to answer. Of course, I hurt her... I said that I don't need children from her and I just don't need her in my life but right now, I have the desire to be a father. After spending time with Hobi's daughter, I fucking found that I also need a child. And both my fucking brain and heart know that I will only have a child with my wife although I hated to mention it to her because of my stupid ego.

"Because I want to be a father. It's better if I can have a daughter..."

A small smile appeared on her face. Her tiny little smile could race my heartbeat crazily. What's happening to me? I just don't know why she's so adorable even though we just had a painful conversation a moment ago. Looking at Tzuyu, I couldn't help but stop and think about the future if I even got a daughter and she became like her mother. Innocent, kind, and sensitive. And what if my daughter also gets a man like me? Who hurt her deeply?

Even the thought of something like that happening had my heart crushed. My daughter shouldn't go through any of these. She shouldn't face the same things as her mother. Fuck....

I can understand how terrible I am right now. The things I did to Tzuyu are unforgivable and unforgettable. I just ruined her like she mentioned but look at her, still smiling at me when I confessed I need a daughter. Why is this woman so innocent? This innocence is the main reason why she's like this. The reason for getting hurt from everyone closer to her. But I... I won't do this again. I will not hurt her again.

"No Jungkook... I want to divorce. You will find someone better than me. We don't match... we are two different things that should have never met. We shouldn't pull innocent souls between us." her words tore me apart.