CHAPTER 50

"Jungkook, I'll move in with you"

My heart went crazy when she muttered it. She will move in with me? Yes... yes... fuck yes! I wanted this for a long time and finally here she is. But what surprised me was that she said this before I could even ask. I was going to ask her to move in with me again after we had dinner but she just said this before I could ask. I glanced at Tzuyu. She smiled at me gently as she lowered her eyes, continuing her food. I felt relieved. Finally.... l'm glad... I'm fucking glad.

"Tonight?"

Her eyes fell on me once again with my question. Another smile appeared on her face with a nod. Goddamn it! Yes! I didn't know how to express my happiness. I just nodded at her and continued finishing my food. After we were done, Tzuyu wanted to go home rather than staying in the room I reserved for us. Since she wants to go home, why not? Getting into the car, I drove it away. While I was driving, I couldn't help but look at her. She was staring out of the window with a calm expression but it was hard to say what she's thinking at this moment.

"Call mom and say that you are going home with me. She will be worried. She asked me to send you home safely" I always wondered if my mom is really my mother or Tzuyu's mother. Because all she cares about is Tzuyu. Maybe, mom was guilty with what happened to Tzuyu because of me. I sighed, throwing the thoughts away within a few seconds. Why am I always jumping out of the track and thinking about the fucking past? I shouldn't do this.

"Mm... can you tell her? Just a text?" her answer is somewhat crazy.

Why is she asking me to tell her? And since when did she send my mom texts rather than calls? Tzuyu is a person who isn't fond of texting that much. She would always call and talk but sometimes when I'm in office or a meeting, she would leave a text but why now. Without thinking more, I nodded at her. I will call mom when we are home and say.

When we came home, aunt Mi Kyung was so happy to see Tzuyu again. How long has it been? After the day I carried her out of this house with bleeding wrists, this is the first time she's visiting here again.

While Mi Kyung and Tzuyu were chatting, I went to the room and dialed mom as I informed her that Tzuyu will be staying here with me from now on. There was an edge to her voice after hearing it. I know that she loves Tzuyu and she's now used to her daughter-in-law's presence in that house but... I also need her. I need Tzuyu to stay with me.

I grabbed a shower quickly and came out. Tzuyu was already inside of the room the moment I stepped out. She looked at me with a shy smile. I clearly witnessed the way her eyes traveled all over my body before coming back to my face.

She... she's somewhat weird today. I just don't understand why. I clenched my jaws and walked towards her. I touched her smooth face which bewitches me all the time. With my touch, she looked up at me pouting her lips. Why do I feel that something so important is missing? There's something missing and I can clearly sense it although it is hard for me to say what the exact thing is.

"Take a shower and come" she obediently nodded at me as she entered the washroom. I stared at the closed door of the washroom while my heart was beating faster with so many crazy feelings.

And the thoughts in my head are also insane. She's my Tzuyu. She's my wife and everything but I can feel something I've never felt before. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and sat on the bed while staring at the place where she used to sleep when she's with me. I can remember the way she slept at the edge of the bed because of the fear she held towards me.

Fuck... Fuck this! My rude actions in the past are still haunting me. Her cries are still haunting me even though she's here next to me after forgiving me for my every fucking sin but still my heart is suffering. How many times did I make her cry on this bed because I was heartless and not gentle towards her. She cried... she cried every fucking day. I felt my heart burning. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling above me trying so hard not to think about anything anymore. She's here with me now.