CHAPTER 19

The chirping sound of different birds could be heard while the sun's rays were already kissing my face. I slowly opened my eyes, turning my face to see the outside from the window. The sky is beautiful and the day is so bright and cheerful. I watched the sky for a little longer before looking at the space beside me on the bed. He's gone...

What time is it now? I leisurely moved wanting to get up from the bed but I ended up crying from pain. Oh my god! This pain... it was never this painful.

I couldn't even move my legs. At least I couldn't even feel I had a lower body anymore. I whimpered trying to get up. I need to take a shower. As I forced my body to get up, my pupils shrunk seeing the blood on the sheets. Who... who's blood is this? Mine? Or his? No... this cannot be his blood... this must be my blood. This is why I feel terrible in that area. I shivered with that thought. I... I just had nothing to do other than cry my heart out. I don't even know what time it is now and I don't even know how to get up and take a shower. I somehow managed to sit up on the bed.

Staring out the window again, I could tell that it must be around ten or eleven in the morning. I slept too much. I remained on the bed without attempting to get up. If I tried to get up, that means I would experience crushing pain. While my eyes were busy looking at the beautiful nature, my mind began to recall what happened last night. After all, I should be glad because I'm still alive. He really showed me what kind of beast he had in him. I wiped my tears and forced myself to forget the last night from my memory.

"Young lady, you woke up?"

All of a sudden, I heard aunt Mi Kyung's voice as she completely disturbed my thoughts, which I'm so glad about. I turned to her and smiled forcefully. I saw the way her eyes traveled all over me and to the bed. She looked stunned and she looked completely in disbelief. Her eyes began to water as she stepped towards the bed. Although I was covering my body with the quilt, my breasts were completely open for her to see. So yes, she must cry seeing what her young master did to me.

"Did did he...do this?" Her voice was
shaking as if she had seen a ghost unexpectedly.

"If not him, who else? I didn't sleep with another man last night" I sighed. "Aunt, can you help me to take a warm bath?"

She wiped the tears away with a nod. She hung her head lower and walked into the washroom. Jungkook just took me to our room in the middle of having sex. He really has no shame. He didn't even care if we would be seen by aunt Mi Kyung or someone who works here. He wasn't the same Jungkook I knew last night. He was a total stranger. Even his words were new to me.

"Your bath is ready young lady. Please let me help you" once again I was pulled back from my thoughts by her. I nodded at her as she came to me and helped me out of the bed. Every step I took, I felt the piercing pain.

I lay in the bathtub after a huge battle with my legs. Warm water comforts my body. It felt as if I just stepped into heaven from hell. I closed my eyes leaning against the tub.

"I... I can't believe the young master did... this. Oh my god... he's not like that..." Aunt Mi Kyung's cries forced me to open my eyes. She massaged my shoulders. Her actions worked well on my body. I felt so good.

"I don't... understand what's wrong with him. He cares about you, young lady. He came home asking for you last night. He.. he is not a man who came to the kitchen before but after you came he began to enter the kitchen also" is she saying that Jungkook cares for me? She can argue as much as she wants but my heart wasn't ready to believe her.

"I think I should call a doctor for you. I saw blood on the bed. I think his rough actions caused something"

Her concerned voice could somewhat heal my heart. But I don't want a doctor to check me. How can I face a doctor like this? Knowing I was brutally tortured by my husband? And my husband is none other than Jeon Jungkook. The wealthiest man in this city. Everyone knows him and it will be bad for his name if anyone gets to know this.

"I don't want aunty... I will sleep more. This will be okay after a while."

......................................................

~ Jungkook's POV ~

"Boss, I."

"If you are going to talk about that woman please don't! I don't want to listen!"
I cut off Hobi before he could even mention her here. J-hope stared at me for a moment with regret filled eyes. He nodded at me as he sat on the sofa rubbing his forehead. I have many things to think about and stress myself about so I don't want to add another thing to that fucking list.

"A cigarette..."

I raised my eyebrows at him. He gave me a small smile and got up. He came to me with a box of cigarettes and a lighter. Once I placed a cigarette between my lips, he lit it. I took a deep puff closing my eyes. It's been a while since I last had a good smoke. This... is just the first time I've smoked after I got married.

"Fuck! Heaven feels!"

I groaned leaning against my chair. I looked up at the ceiling above me while blowing the smoke out. I stared at the way the smoke faded. Looking at it, I can't help but think about her. Tzuyu's face is haunting me and I want to forget last night completely. I want someone to take my memories of her away. Especially last fucking night.

"How are you feeling, boss?" my thoughts stopped going further when I heard
Hobi. I focused on him shaking my head.

I am not feeling well... I don't fucking feel a thing! I'm done. I'm completely done with myself. I tapped the desk thinking about an answer to give him. My whole life has become an utter mess.

"I'm fucked up Hobi, I'm totally fucked up this time" I averted my gaze from him with my words.

"What happened? Please, don't tell me you hit your wife" I chuckled at his suggestion.

I didn't hit her. I really didn't hit her but... I did something terrible and worse. I... I just.
Fuck! Fuck me! I looked at my hands wanting to cut them off. These hands had never done something like that before.
Something like that to a woman. I clenched my fists. I took another huge puff allowing this unhealthy air to enter my lungs wishing I would die soon.

"I didn't hit her. I... I tried to kill her. I almost killed her, Hobi." I had my cigarette between my index and middle finger. Ignoring it, I covered my face with both hands. I have nothing more to say than this. I must be her nightmare already.

"You... you did what? Are you out of your mind?" Hobi's voice was restless and scared.

"Yes, I was out of my mind last night. It wasn't me... no! No! It wasn't me..."

I clutched my hair shaking my head. I don't want to believe it. I want to throw all her images out of my fucking brain. Her struggles... her screams... and her cries begging me to stop. She called my name countless times but I was way too far to hear her and gain my sanity. Something inside of me came out all of sudden like a fucking hurricane making me completely forget who the fuck I am.

"Is... is she okay?"

There was an edge to Hobi's voice now. I let go of my hair and came back to my cigarette. To his question... I also don't have an answer. I'm scared. When I was about to speak to him, suddenly I felt a pocket in my pants vibrating. Soon the ringing tone of my phone furiously howled.
My heartbeat increased with fear. I glanced at Hobi before pulling out my phone.

"A call from home..." I mumbled staring at the fucking screen. I'm scared to answer this. I'm scared to listen to whoever is going to speak to me through this phone.
Is... is she okay? Or did something happen to her? If not, she isn't awake yet? I trembled with those ideas.

"Answer it." Hobi said. I took a deep breath and killed the fear and hesitation in me as I answered the call to her aunt Mi Kyung's voice.

"Young master... can... you please come home? Please... young lady fell from the stairs... please... come soon... I can't carry her.. Mark is also not at home.." My heart stopped when I heard her. I almost choked
on my breath. I subconsciously rose up from the chair.

"I'm... I'm coming... call the doctor... No no.. call Namjoon. Hurry the fuck up!" I hung up the call looking at Hobi. He looked astonished.

"Drive me home... Hurry up... I have no
strength to drive now...Tzuyu had... she had fallen from stairs... She needs me" grabbing my coat I ran as if I were a fucking insane asshole. I feel like I am becoming a lunatic.

To be Continued...