CHAPTER 9

"Junhi, Jason, say hi to your brother-in-law."

When Tzuyu was about to take me to her room, Mrs. Chou giggled while showing her sons to me. They are younger than Tzuyu, which means probably younger than me. One of them looked somewhat similar to Tzuyu but the other one is a copy of Mr.  Chou. I acknowledged them but said nothing. I have nothing to say to people in this family. However, the one who had looked like my wife was somewhat clumsy. He kept looking behind me and behind me was Tzuyu.

"Oh, Tzuyu.. Come with me. Jungkook, please let Junhi take you to Tzuyu's room"
I felt my blood slowly boiling when I heard the annoying woman. I looked at her and chuckled. Why would I let a fucking brat take me to my woman's room when she can perfectly walk and lead me there?

"If you want to talk to her, go ahead. I want her to show me her room" I sat on the sofa saying that. Tzuyu looked at me with a weird face. It felt as if she was asking me to come with her. Then her mother held her hand and walked away. I watched her until she disappeared from my sight. Once she was gone, I glared at Mr.Chou and his sons. Let me see what he's going to tell me now.

"I'm so happy that we became a family
Jungkook." I stared at him waiting for him to come to the point.

"Well, Jungkook. I have been thinking about suggesting something to you since we became relatives." Here he goes! I smirked at him. Like a fucking rat who's trying to get the cheese, he came near me bending his body. I'm still glad that this family held fear and respect towards me. I raised my eyebrows allowing him to speak.

"Why don't you let my company take the X-Operate project?"

What can I say? What can I say to this fucker? I am not gonna give them that because I have already found the best people to do the project. I should be straight! There's no need to beat around the bush wasting our words. And I will shatter his hopes now.

"Mr. Chou. Let me be clear. I have already given the project to someone else." His face darkened.

"By the way, I came here today to tell you guys this. You gave me your daughter without hesitation even if you knew what kind of reputation I had. People are saying I'm an angry beast and a womanizer which I gladly accept. So, you gave her to me because you wanted to gain benefits.

"I'm very sorry to tell you but I will give you nothing. I got your daughter and now she's mine. My parents have properties under her name even though she wasn't aware. Giving your daughter to me won't be beneficial to you. If I ever give something to someone, it will always be Tzuyu since she's the one who's sleeping with me from your family. Consequently, don't ask me for anything anymore."

"And your daughter... She's not a Chou anymore. She's a Jeon. I knew you were using her. However, thank you. She cooks delicious food." Satisfaction!

Satisfaction spread through my veins when I saw the face of Mr. Chou. They clearly used Tzuyu for this marriage to make their businesses strong with my support. Do they think I'm fucking stupid? The pale face of Mr. Chou had me smiling. Served you right! Fucking old rat!

"How... How can you say that? Jungkook, we are a family now" Family? Family my ass! Giving his daughter to me will never make us a fucking family. Most importantly these kinds of selfish people. The word family also made me disgusted when I thought about them becoming my family.

"We are not a family Mr. Chou! And we will never be! I was already aware of the reason behind this marriage!"

I've never felt more satisfied! Look at his face. Look how defeated he is! Giving his daughter was the plan he got but when he was almost successful, suddenly he had to fall. I made him fall! I will never be under someone else's control and he gave her to me now and she's completely mine. Not theirs anymore. He didn't speak to me after that conversation ended like that. Tzuyu's brothers just brought up some topics about some things. As I waited for Tzuyu to come, finishing her private chat with her mother, I finally saw her coming. The moment I saw her face, I knew something was off. She was hanging her head low when she came to me.