CHAPTER 8

~Jungkook's Pov~

"Are you going to work tomorrow?"

As soon as I stepped out of the washroom after a shower, I heard Tzuyu's voice. I looked at her. She had taken a shower before me. Wearing a nightdress that had a deep neckline, exposing her creamy white skin. I forcefully ripped my gaze from her breasts and looked into her doe eyes. They were waiting for an answer.

"Why are you trying to send me away this much? You want to fuck with that guy again?" I chuckled. Her eyes turned pained. Her lips parted and she lowered her head without uttering a word. Yes, she shouldn't say a word that could piss me off. I ignored her and entered the dressing room. Changing to a pair of sweatpants, I came out to see she was sitting on the bed while wiping her eyes. Oh... a crybaby! Dumb woman.

"No, I was... just thinking about arranging your clothes for tomorrow if you are going to work. So you don't have to bother in the morning" I would be a fucking liar if I said her reason made my heart shiver.

Arrange my clothes? For tomorrow? Why would she? Why the fuck is she trying to act as a perfect wife? I don't want her to do anything for me. Her presence had already fucked my mind and now she's trying to make it even worse.

"I'm not going! I need to stay at least
three fucking days to show everyone I fucked my wife enough before coming to work again!" I scoffed. How can I go to work this early after I got a fucking grand wedding like no one ever did? I didn't want to take her on a honeymoon. So at least I have to stay with her because I know my employees won't expect me to come and work right after my wedding and J-hope is taking care of everything while I am away. So I need to take this opportunity to take a rest. It's been a while since I stayed home like this.

"Oh... okay" she smiled.

"Mmmm... Are you going to meet my parents with me tomorrow?" There was hesitation in her voice as she questioned me. Of course, I had to go because my dad had already warned me and I couldn't ignore his words. I hummed and got onto the bed pushing her aside. After I got onto the bed, Tzuyu switched off the lights in the room but she didn't bother to switch off the lamp on the nightstand.

I watched her get onto the bed. Her tiny body sank onto the mattress. Her body shape is fabulous. She's a thin woman but still curvaceous. I felt the burning sensation in my lower body as my mind filled with the images of her naked body which was so good to ride. Damn it! She's something else. I've never felt this kind of lust towards a woman before.

"Take off," I spoke.

I can't hold myself anymore. I want to screw her. She turned to me with fear-filled eyes. Of course, she must be scared of me. "Take off your dress and come!" I growled at her. She nodded at me instantly. Subsequently, she removed the satin nightdress revealing the masterpiece which was hidden by that damn nightgown. I had to control myself so much. Her breasts were just fucking... not so big as well as not so small. The perfect size and enough for my palm.

"Come here... she moved closer to me. We have a big space between us as she just laid on the edge of the bed earlier without coming near me. Therefore, now I want her to come near me so I can feel those perkiness.

The moment she moved near me, I pulled her to me and pressed her against the bed climbing on the top of her. I cupped her breasts with my hands. Her eyes were moist and she stared at me biting her lower lip. She looked so fucking innocent when she looked at me like that but my heart knew she wasn't at all!

Lowering my head, I kissed her while my hands squeezed her heavenly-felt breasts.
These breasts are just fucking perfect and I could touch them without getting tired for the rest of my life. In the middle of our sloppy kiss, she snaked her hands around my neck. With her action, I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes. She's beautiful. She's glowing with the yellow light of the lamp. I touched her reddish lips. They were swollen because of my kiss.