CHAPTER 31

~ Jungkook's POV~

Shit! I can't do this when all I can think about is her face.

"Let's stop. We can discuss this later. I need to go! My wife is waiting for me."

I got up from the chair and didn't even wait for them to say anything. I just turned and left. I can't keep Tzuyu alone and I saw that she didn't want me to leave. She was not a woman who ever stopped me from working or spending time on businesses but I witnessed the way she looked at me while her eyes were begging me to stay with her. With those eyes in my mind, I fucking can't concentrate on anything.

When I came to the room, my eyebrows twitched seeing the door open. What the hell? My heart shook violently thinking something happened to her. I hurried my steps and entered the room with fear of losing her in my fucking heart. But when I saw what was happening, my body froze. just... I just lost... my fucking sanity seeing the way Taehyung was hugging her while burying his face against her neck. The same way I fucking do! Fuck! It hurts! It hurts to see what I'm just seeing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I strode towards them grabbed Taehyung from his collar and threw him against the wall. I knew this fucker had something towards her. The way he looked at her! Fuck! My blood boiled seeing his fucking face and remembering the way he was hugging her. She's mine. She's fucking mine! No other fucking bastard, can't lay a finger on her! I felt the rage burning inside of me and that fucking rage made me lose my right mind.

"Fucking bastard! Who the fuck do you think you are to touch my woman? I'm going to kill you right now!"

I couldn't endure the anger in me. The same anger I didn't feel for months is now back. And now it's stronger than before. I punched hard across Taehyung's face completely forgetting the fact that he was a good friend of mine. I don't fucking need his friendship if he's trying to screw my woman! MY FUCKING WIFE!!!

"Touch your woman? She was mine! She was mine before her fucking parents' gave her to you! Fuck! Fuck off from our lives!"
My heart stopped beating for a moment hearing Taehyung's anger-filled tone as he pushed me away. Did he just say she was his? He must be fucking kidding me! Tzuyu is mine! She's my fucking wife that my mom chose for me. What is this fucker saying now?

"Why can't you just go and marry one of your whores? Why did you fucking marry the girl I liked? The girl I fucking loved? You knew this Jungkook! I fucking told you I have a fucking crush on Chou Tzuyu! How dare you!"

When I was completely losing my sanity, a punch fell on my face. What is he saying? What the fuck did he just say? I married the girl he loved? No...Tzuyu is mine... she... I am the one who loves her. Not this bastard!

'The daughter of the Chou family is fucking beautiful. I went there with dad last night. She has dark brown eyes. She looks like a Barbie from a movie that my little cousins watch. Tsk... I think I have a crush on her already' Suddenly Taehyung's voice appeared in my head as a fucking hurricane. It was the first time he talked about a girl. A shiver ran down my spine. Why... Why did I forget? I didn't remember it until now.

Daughter of the Chou family! He was talking about Tzuyu. Fuck... fuck my life! I felt my hands trembling. I never knew she was the girl he talked about if I knew I wouldn't have! But... Now I can't turn back. She's mine now!

"Now you remember! You fucking remember it now! She's fucking mine! Divorce her! I don't give a damn about anything that happened between you two! I just want you to divorce her and give her back to me. I fucking came to start a relationship with her and marry her but what I just got to know is that my best friend had married her! Stop this! I want her!"