"CHAPTER 55

~ Tzuyu's Pov~

"You are pregnant?"

I didn't raise my head to look at my mom. No... I will not call this woman mom again. How can a mom do such things to her daughter? When I didn't look at her, she held my face tightly and made me look up at her. Her eyes were covered with fury as she looked at me. Why is she furious at me for being pregnant? Shouldn't she be happy for me as a mother? Don't forget Tzuyu... this woman was a never mother to you. All she did was hurt you and try her best to destroy you. My mind reminded me.

"Answer me! Does this belly mean that you are pregnant with Jeon Jungkook's child? The next heir for the Jeons family?"

She tightened her grip around my face with that question. I stared at her, not wanting to say anything. I'm pregnant and I should protect this child at any cost. Jungkook wanted a child so badly and that's why he even changed the pills. I should give him what he needs.

"Fucking answer me Tzuyu!" she shouted, shoving my face away.

"Why are you calling my child the next heir? I'm not pregnant with a business deal. This is mine and Jungkook's baby and a grandchild for his parents, not a thing that will benefit the family in the future" I felt my blood boiling. She's looking at me as if I'm carrying their next fortune. If she thinks that she can use me and this child to gain benefits from Jungkook, she's wrong. I won't let her have anything. And I'm giving birth to a child, not a profit-earning machine.

"Oh... you can speak now! That's good! We can use this child to get half of Jungkook's properties." She casually said.

I stared at her not knowing what to say. What can I say to this money-thirsty woman? Does she think I will let her do something like that? Why do I need half of Jungkook's property when he's willing to give me everything that I need? I will never let someone use Jungkook's flesh and blood against him.

"You can dream... nothing like that will happen" I stated.

She thinks everything is so easy. I know that Jungkook will find me soon. When he finds me, all I can say is that it will be the death of every member of this family. Most importantly when he learns that I'm pregnant. He easily gets angry and no one can control him when the limit of his anger slips out of his control. I looked away from her, not wanting to continue this conversation with her.

"How can you be so sure?" She mocked me.

"He will find me and you can't trap me in this room forever." I hissed at her. I don't know whether it's because of my pregnancy or what but I can feel that I've been getting angry recently. And I won't mind getting angry at this kind of disgusting person. My heart aches when I think about Jungkook. I just want to go to him but how? I don't know. I am going crazy.

"Find you? How can he even find you when he's living so happily with the substitute we sent him? And a month has passed. Did he come to find you? No! Everything he did with you, now he's doing with her. What do you feel now? This is it, Tzuyu! We let you marry him not to please him, we made you marry him because we needed his support for our businesses but you didn't let that happen. It was all your fault that he hates us! What's the meaning of letting you be with him when we get nothing? However, the substitute we sent him does a perfect job."

I would be lying if I said her words didn't stab my heart. Yes, those words stab the weakest point of my heart. They sent a woman who's exactly like me to Jungkook and it is so hard to tell our difference by one glance. And it's not hard for Jungkook to believe her and think it's me. I clutched the skirt of my dress tightly, closing my eyes. Why am I so pathetic? I won't mind if someone else did this to me... this is my own family... my biological parents and brothers... Why are they doing this to me?