CHAPTER 35

~ Jungkook's POV~

I... I regret it. I regret talking to her like that. There was an instant regret in my heart. soon as I finished speaking those words. I finished two cigarettes one after another while staring at the documents on my table and waiting for my signature. I didn't have the mind to read these documents or sign them. I don't know whether I'm overreacting over what happened but when I thought about her and Taehyung I completely lost myself. I lost my sanity. She could have told me that the man was Taehyung.

I don't think she didn't know that I and Taehyung were friends. She knew it but she just still did this. I hate her... I really hate her for that. I hate her for not being honest with me. I sighed, throwing all the thoughts from my head. I shouldn't think about this matter more. I feel bad for her. I'm so cruel to her but still, she stays. I don't understand why my fucking heart is this rude to hurt her like that but I get angry whenever she looks at me with those fake innocent eyes. Those fake actions of hers caught my mom tightly and forced me into this marriage. So yes, she should suffer.

I would be a liar if I said that I don't care for her. I just fucking have feelings for her. I just can't think about anything else but her. However, I successfully made her believe that she was nothing to me and I didn't care for her or love her while she always claimed that she loved me. I can forgive her... but I just can't forget the fact that she had slept with none other than Taehyung and Taehyung had a crush on her. She slept with him, which meant that she also had some feelings for him. Fuck it! Fuck it! I threw the cigarette bud to the ashtray and covered my face with my palms.

"Boss, you need to see this!"

I heard Hobi's impatient and shocked voice out of nowhere. I glanced at him. He looked like a mess. What's up with him? He was not a guy who acted recklessly but what made him reckless so suddenly? I gave him a small nod allowing him to tell me whatever he had to say. I have no mood to listen to anything but still I do it. After all, I am in no mood to do anything.

"The girl..." he started making my eyes closed. Another problem. Why is he always talking about that woman who I don't even remember? I just don't know why he keeps bringing her to me when he knows that I have no interest in knowing about her.
When I was about to part my lips to make him stop speaking, he shook his head.

"Listen... this is not what you think. Listen to me! I know you don't give a fuck about her but I can't. I just can't forget her cries and words. I was the one who dragged her there so please listen! I was dying every day thinking about what happened to that girl after that night. It was my fault."

I clenched my jaws and lowered my eyes. Even though I don't want to listen, I will just let him say whatever he has to say. I just can't bring another woman to this picture and I just can't think about another woman when I can only think about Tzuyu.

"I'm married, Hyung. I can't take responsibility for another woman and I just can't think about another woman."

I breathed pulling another cigarette from the box. I will let him say anything he has to but that doesn't change anything. I will not see that woman or do anything for her. I feel sorry for her but I can't do anything about it. I lied to Tzuyu two days ago and I lied to her even in the morning. I saw the pain in her eyes and I just can't do this to her. I will not make my lies true.

"Listen... you don't have to!"

I glanced at him, as he let out a deep sigh and placed the papers in his hand on my table. I didn't move my eyes to those papers but stared at him waiting for him to talk. He remained silent for a moment and then moistened his dry lips as if he was so fucking depressed.

"It's her. The girl I forcefully took there for you is the daughter of the Chou family. I don't know why the hell she went to that club but I hardly found these details and evidence. I couldn't find her for months but l finally did. See, isn't she your wife already? I began to look into this problem again after seeing her when she came to the office that day. Those eyes... I can't forget the way they begged us to let her go."