CHAPTER 37

"Boss, I brought some clothes for you. Here, get changed"

It was Hobi who entered the hospital room. I glanced at the bag in his hand and looked away. I don't need anything right now. All I need is to see her waking up. I have never cried like this before. It's just that I have never cried before. But she's staying on this bed unconscious and hurt made my tears cannot stay inside of my eyes anymore. I wiped my eyes and clenched my jaws moving my hands to touch hers. She's cold... she's so cold and pale.

"It's been almost two days now, please eat something and get changed."

Hobi came near me as he forcefully made me stand up from the chair I was sitting on. Of course, it's been one and a half days since she's laying here like this without even bothering to open her eyes to look at me. I just can't bring myself to do anything other than sit here while waiting for her to wake up. I don't even have an appetite for food. I am still sitting here like the day I brought her into the hospital, without even walking outside.

"Get a shower, Jungkook! She will wake up"

Other than Hobi's voice, Namjoon's voice also came from nowhere. I really want to take a shower but at the same time, I don't want to leave her alone. What if she wakes up and finds that l am not beside her because I am in the washroom? No no! She shouldn't face that. I should be here when she wakes up. I need her to look at me as soon as she opens her eyes.

"No... I'll stay until she wakes up... I need to say sorry" I mumbled. I should apologize to her for everything. I don't know what will happen to me if she doesn't wake up. I will just sit here like this until I die. My eyes were once again covered with tears as my mind reminded me of her face when she cried because of my cruelty towards her. I made her cry almost every day. I should kneel and apologize to her for my sins. After all, I was the man who took her virginity and I should be fucking responsible for her.

"Just go and grab a shower for fuck's sake, Jungkook! She will wake up! Don't be a lunatic!"

I pressed my lips together when Namjoon and Hobi pushed me inside the washroom and shut the door after throwing the clothes bag in. I sighed. Let me be quick then. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a cold shower. I changed into a pair of sweatpants inside of the bag and a black sweatshirt. I wasted no time getting out of the washroom. As I came out, my heart clenched seeing mom and Dad. Mom was sitting in the chair which I was sitting on earlier and her face was bruised against her hands. I could see her trembling shoulders.

Feeling my presence, Dad turned to me. His eyes were emotionless and his face had a stern look which was completely terrifying. I couldn't face him. I lowered my head and stepped near the bed looking at Tzuyu. She's still in the same position and hasn't even moved or opened her eyes. When will she wake up? I won't step out of here until she wakes up. If she dies, I will die with her.

"What happened? Tzuyu?"

Suddenly I heard a few footsteps. I turned back and saw Tzuyu's parents and someone I didn't want to see. Taehyung... I clenched my fists and looked away not wanting to lose my control. He fucking lied to me and that's why this happened. He was the one who ruined both me and Tzuyu. If he didn't say that fucking lie, I wouldn't have hurt her like this. I don't mind a man liking her and I can't stop someone else's feelings but what he said tore me apart.

"Leave!"

I muttered without turning to them. This happened yesterday morning but they are coming now. What a good parents... Ignoring what I said, Tzuyu's mother stepped towards the bed and caressed Tzuyu's head while sobbing. I wanted to laugh... all of them fucking mistreated her and now crying. I shoved her hand from her and pushed the old woman aside. She looked at me with confused and fear-filled eyes which satisfied me.