CHAPTER 57 END!

~Jungkook's POV~

"Why did you do that?"

"Answer me Haneul." I sighed, getting up from the chair. I waited for a few minutes but I still didn't get an answer to the question I just asked. I stepped near him standing right in front of him. When I did that, he raised his head and looked up at me. His face is beautifully handsome as he has inherited some of Tzuyu's features. His light brown hair added perfection to him. His eyes are as dark brown as mine and they hold both innocence and ruthlessness at the same time.

"It's your first day of school. What did Mommy tell you before going?" I asked him.

His jaws clenched and his eyes turned sharp but he didn't look away from me. I moved my eyes from his face to his clothes. There were a few blood patches on it and I saw his reddened knuckles. I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead. He's not going to speak to me. I will just change his clothes and send him home.

"He threw my pencil box that grandma bought me out of the window and it broke" finally he spoke. That makes sense. I would have done the same thing. But I can't encourage him to beat up kids until they bleed. He shouldn't be like me. I was similar to him when I was a kid. I beat up kids and I was so fucking evil. And my son is turning like me which I don't prefer. They should grow up to be like their mother who's kind and gentle.

"Sigh... I can buy you another pencil box but his parents can't buy him another nose. You broke his nose"

He rolled his eyes at me. On the very first day of his school, he fucking broke the nose of another boy and his teacher called me.
I'm glad I received the call instead of Tzuyu. How can I tell her what her sweet son had done on the first day of school? Now other kids will be terrified of him.

"But you paid them, Daddy. They will fix his nose"

He stubbornly said walking towards the sofa and getting onto it. What can I fucking say? | knew having boys would screw me for sure and here it happened. I went to him and sat next to him. When I sat, he moved to my lap and climbed onto my body wrapping his little arms around my neck. I could feel his scent and that is the same one Tzuyu has. He smells like Tzuyu and that's so pleasing.

"When we get home, you tell Mommy what happened. You deal with her alone. I'm not gonna support you"

I smacked his butt, with that. He nodded his head without moving his face away from my neck. I have so much work to do but how can I just move this little guy away from me and do my work? I took him to the office without taking him home because I knew Tzuyu was going to be worried. She is pregnant with our third child and I don't want her to be worried.

......................................................................

"Aaaaa..... Aaaaaaa"

I pressed my lips together as soon as I stepped into my house. Here is the other troublemaker. Holding a sword and wearing a hat... I wanted to laugh seeing him. He just simply ran towards me with his tiny legs.

"You loser!"

Before I could even pick him up, Haneul pushed him aside, snatching his sword. Needless to say, this house has already become a battlefield with two boys. Then they began to play. Kwan's childish laughter echoed everywhere as Haneul began to tickle him.

"Honey.... I... I think... the baby is coming..."

As soon as I came to our room, I saw Tzuyu who was holding her belly while leaning against the wall. Fuck.... What the... fuck? Didn't they say the baby will be born next week? And this is the beginning of this week. I strode towards her and held her. She's sweating and I can understand her pain.