CHAPTER 15

~Tzuyu's POV~

"Tzuyu! Did you do something in my study room? JEON TZUYU!!!"

I almost jumped when I heard Jungkook's roar early in the morning. I was almost done cooking. Today is the day he's going back to work and I don't want him to go to his office with anger. I put the spoon aside on the kitchen counter and hurried my steps upstairs. I knew he wasn't in our room. So I went to his study room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the room I cleaned was turned upside down. All files and documents were on the floor and this is a mess.

What's wrong?" I asked, walking to him.
Jungkook turned to me. His eyes were dangerously cold and the look he gave me made my heart beat faster with nervousness and fear. I have no idea why he is acting like this right now. And I'm sure I didn't do anything that could make him angry this morning. I am careful. I am always careful when I do things. Being careful and patient is the only way to prevent him from getting angry.

"What's wrong? What the fuck did you do here? Where's the fucking documents inside of that damn black file?"

He strode towards me stepping on the documents on the floor before grabbing me from my arm. Then he shoved me towards the desk where a black file was on. This...I didn't do anything with it. I saw the file and touched it but I didn't open it. I just simply put it away. I didn't even touch his things, I just cleaned the room and arranged everything properly.

"I didn't do anything with documents, Jungkook. I saw this file but I didn't even open it. I didn't touch your documents. I swear" How can I explain to him? I didn't do anything. I felt like crying seeing his fury. If he could just smash my head here, he would definitely do it but for some unknown reason, he's holding back.

I immediately searched on the desk but how could I even find the document when he had completely messed up everything here?

"It was a fucking project proposal worth more than eighty millions. You fucking...who asked you to clean? Are you a fucking cleaning lady?"

He yanked me by my hand. The way he touched me hurt. Then he gripped my face looking into my eyes. I didn't expect something like this would happen. If I thought about it, I wouldn't have cleaned the room. It was my fault... It was really my fault. But what am I going to do now? I bit the inside of my lips failing to understand how to find it. I haven't even seen the document so... how?

"You are the most fucking annoying thing that happened to my life. You fucking messed me up! Why don't you just fuck off from here? I fucking hate you! Dumb shit!!"

He threw me against the wall and snorted, My back hit hard against the wall. As soon as my brain got signals from the sudden unexpectedness, the pain spread everywhere in me quickly. He used much force to do it. I gripped the skirt and looked at him.

"Can... you tell me what it looks like? I will...find... I'll search for it"

I rubbed the back of my waist because of the pain and paced near him. If he tells me, I will try my best to find it. If he keeps it in here, it should be here because no one came to this room. I only came here yesterday and I didn't get any documents.
So it must be here.

"Heh...when are you going to find it? In a fucking year? I have the fucking meeting today and I need it! Shit! You are a fucking curse... Jinx!"

He pushed me aside and stormed out of the room. I needed to stop here and look for it but I followed him since I had to let him have his breakfast before leaving. But when went downstairs, he was already outside getting into his car. Is... is he not going to have breakfast? I... just cooked for him.

"Jungkook, please have breakfast before going. Everything is ready"

I walked faster near the car wanting to stop him but before I could even try he had driven away. I stood there staring at the opened gate and the way uncle Mark closed it. After closing the gate, he looked at me. He gave me a pitiful smile and walked away. I don't understand why Jungkook is getting angry for nothing. Was that a reason for him to get angry and just leave like this?