CHAPTER 28

~ Tzuyu's POV~

"Let me fix your tie"

I went to Jungkook as I tiptoed to fix his tie. Always like a child and still don't know how to wear his tie properly. I glanced up at his insanely handsome face while doing his tie. When I looked at him, all I could see was that his eyes were also on me. I immediately averted my eyes. Gosh!

Why am I feeling shy whenever he stares at me like this? Everyday, when I fix his tie in the morning before he leaves the house, he just stares at me the same way he does right now and I feel my cheeks burning feeling his glare.

"Done," I took a few steps back observing his black suit. I asked him to wear a white shirt beneath his coat vest but he stubbornly refused me choosing his favorite black. Even his tie is shiny black. Now, seeing him, I think black suits him the most and he looks so good rather than wearing a white shirt.

He's beautiful... he looked so powerful and attractive. I even can't believe that this man is my husband. After my mind described how gorgeous he is right now, I looked at his face. His hair was neatly combed back revealing the perfect shape of his face. Oh, my greek god!

"You want to fuck me?"

I came back to my senses when I heard Jungkook's words. I pressed my lips together. He was already smirking at me while lucking his lips. Of course, he caught me staring at him. I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the dressing room listening to his chuckle. He's really good at teasing me and saying dirty things which can make me embarrassed. He doesn't even mind that his parents are in front of us when he whispers words against my ear which can make me feel so embarrassed and shy.

I suddenly remembered his style whenever he's going to occlusion or whatever. He always wears a trench coat over his shoulders which makes him even more handsome. I just love it when he wears it like that.

He's outstanding and attractive. I took a black coat from his collection and then carefully took my necklace before going to him. Seeing me coming, he didn't wait to step near me and put the necklace on me before I could even ask him to help me. Once we were done getting ready, we left the house.

"Are we going to be late?" I checked the time from his wrist watch as my heart began to be worried. We can't be late today and I feel guilty. If we become late to go there, that will be on me because it took me so long to choose this dress. Not only that, it took me so much time to get ready. Jungkook remained silent for a while focusing on the road ahead of us and then he checked the time before speaking.

"They won't start without us. We can be there at the right time." My heart eased with his words. I nodded at him. I stared out of the window of the car as he drove. I'm happy. I'm just living happily with his differences. He's not always angry.

He's not shouting at me and he just simply treats me better. He didn't hurt me in bed and he just didn't even lose his temper recently as he always worked patiently. This is what I always dreamed when I thought about getting married. First he hurt me so much but now he's treating me well.

I never thought he would treat me better with the way he treated me when I first moved in with him. He was always angry at me. I sighed thinking about that period where he would always hurt me. When I thought about it, I felt satisfied and happy because I endured everything without leaving and now this is the result. The result I got from him for enduring all the pain he caused me was better. I gained good treatment and he also changed. Maybe, just like Namjoon said that day.... I tamed the beast.

"Didn't you get a coat or something? I think it's getting cold outside."

Jungkook parked the car in the parking lot as he turned to me. When his words rang in my ears, I realized that we've already arrived and yes. I forgot to get a coat. I looked at him and pouted my lips. But that's alright, because I'm going to take off the coat even though I got it once we are inside of the hall. So it's good that I didn't take one.