CHAPTER 52

The difference... the more I spend time with her the more I realize she's not my Tzuyu. I know it... she's not Tzuyu but I have no evidence or a way to prove it or find out what has happened. It's been a month already. I stay at our house with a strange woman who is dangerously similar to Tzuyu in her appearance. I need to find this but I don't know how to. I haven't told my parents yet or anyone. I just kept this in my fucking heart knowing she's not my wife. But where's my Tzuyu? My wife... I just don't know.

I felt tears surpassing my eyes once again when I thought about this. I'm like a fucking crybaby now. I should find out where Tzuyu is but for that, I can only use the woman who is in my house but I don't know how to do it. I clenched my jaws and shut my eyes. This happened on the day of our anniversary. From that day onwards, she's not my Tzuyu. I opened my eyes and looked at my face through the mirror. Look at me... like a fucking psycho without her. Look how stressed I am without her. I can see that I've fucking turned ugly.

"Jungkook..."

I heard the knock on the door of the washroom. Here she is. I splashed a handful of water off my face and wiped it before walking out to see her wearing my woman's clothes. This bitch...She may look like my wife but she will never be able to be Tzuyu. Just because I realized that she's not Tzuyu, now I can see the fucking difference in their faces. Tzuyu's features are sharp and clean, not like this woman's!

"What?" I asked her. She bit her lower lip and came to me wrapping her arm around mine. This is it... I pulled my hand from her because her touch made me sick. That's disgusting. But she still doesn't know I found out that she's a fake bitch. However, what surprises me is how she became like this. How come she has the same features as Tzuyu? A twin sister? No fucking way... The Chous would not raise a second daughter.

"Well... I... the bank card you gave me isn't working. May I know why? Did you freeze it?" I chuckled. Of course, I did. Why would I give a random woman money? And let her buy luxurious things? She did the things Tzuyu never did.

"Why do you need money? For what?" I asked her.

I shouldn't let her be suspicious about anything. She's the only way for me to find where Tzuyu is. If I want to find her, I have to keep this bitch alive until then. She shouldn't doubt any of my actions. I didn't get an answer to my question immediately. This is the difference... no one else can be like Tzuyu. No one can! No woman will ever be as innocent as she is.

"Jungkook... please... mom asked me for money. I... I just couldn't say no to her. Can I please give it to her? After all, she's my mother."

Well well... Now I fucking understand that the Chous are also involved with this. With a smile, I patted her head. You are playing with me, so I'll play along with you woman. But whenever I thought about Tzuyu, my heart burned with the most painful flames in this world.

"It's a problem in the bank. They will fix it soon" She happily nodded at me. It's enough now. It's enough standing like this thinking about Tzuyu.

I need to do something about this but still, I don't know how to. When I was about to walk into the washroom, she held my hand without letting me go. I didn't hesitate to pull my hand from her instantly. I fucking hate it when this random woman touches me.

"Mmm... well... don't you think it's time for us to have a child?" my steps halted along with my heartbeat.

A child? Yes, it's time for us to have a child but I'm only having children with my original wife. I turned to her with her question. She still thinks I don't know. I stared at her for a while as I could see the clear difference between her and Tzuyu. What should I tell her? What the fuck should I ask her? Maybe, I should fucking ask her to give my Tzuyu back so I can have kids with her.