CHAPTER 7

~ Jungkook's POV ~

"Where's Jungkook?"

Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu! Fucking Tzuyu is the only word she has in her mouth. I looked at my mom, who just entered the house while scanning everywhere as if she was looking for a treasure. I clenched my jaws and stayed silent until her attention fell on me. I'm visible in front of her eyes but still, she's looking for that outside woman.

"Where is she?" I rolled my eyes at mom and then looked at dad who had a stern face as he watched me rolling my eyes at his lovely wife."Cooking!" I sighed.

"Really? Such a good girl, let me check. See, you got a good wife" She just walked past me with a smile. She's ignoring me, isn't she? I felt angry at Tzuyu because she caused this. I turned to mom and spoke before she walked into the kitchen.

"You saw her last night mom. What's the meaning of seeing her again?" I had no way to express how unhappy I was. Not only did she enter this family without an effort but now she has also gained my mom's attention and love. She's really annoying. I better make her fuck away from us. Mom stopped and turned to me. She stared at me for a while and smiled.

"She's a beautiful woman. I just love that girl, Jungkook. Wish I had a daughter like her." Her words were annoying.

I simply nodded at her and looked away as she flew into the house. Why does she even want a fucking daughter when she has me? But now, I can't do anything about it since mom is crazy over that bloody woman who came to destroy my fucking life.

"Tomorrow, visit your in-laws." After mom left, I heard dad's voice behind me. I clenched my jaws. Why do I have to visit them? I just don't like them at all. Tzuyu's parents were acting as if they just become billionaires yesterday when the wedding was happening. I bet they wanted to throw Tzuyu into my arms so they could be successful with their business. But they can dream on! I won't give a damn about them. Fucking creepy family.

"Why? They just gave their daughter to me. And why do I have to visit them? Tzuyu is not a Chou anymore. She's a Jeon so she has nothing to do with them anymore. So I won't go there" I'm speaking the truth. I don't care even if dad shouts at me or growls at me now. I'm not going! If they want to see their daughter, they can come and have a look but I'm not going there.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me, Jungkook! Getting a woman and cutting off the ties with her family is the way you handle things? Fucking spoiled brat! Don't make me repeat it! You are going there tomorrow and that's it!" Fucking spoiled brat? Ha... even my dad speaks that woman's words. Nice! Very well!

"Fine! I will go but if they ask me to support their fucking businesses tomorrow, Even Tzuyu won't see them again!" I was super angry. I clearly know the meaning of this fucking marriage. Maybe my parents have no clue but those Chou's are cunning. They are going to climb high using me. If not, why would they even give their only daughter to me while there are so many men out there?

"Jungkook! Control your anger! If you continue this, I'm afraid that you'll end up hurting Tzuyu! Look at you, like a mad wolf!" He stepped near me. His tone was commanding and cold. End up hurting Tzuyu? No! I will end her soon. I curled my fists into tight balls and remained silent without saying anything. My dad is not a man who easily gets angry but when he got angry, that means a fucking war. So I'm not going to that war.

"You know, I even doubt that she fell last night. This will be the first and last warning, son. Don't let me find out you abusing her. Men in our family never hurt women! Don't break that chain"

"Honey...come."

The moment dad finished speaking. I heard mom calling him. I stood there as dad walked away from me after giving me a deadly warning. Don't abuse her? Don't hurt her? I just already did. An unknown shiver ran down through my spine. I'm done if dad found out what I did to Tzuyu but that doesn't mean I will stop hurting her. She deserved pain for marrying me for my fucking wealth. And she was fucked by another man which angered me the most.

My mom is someone who easily gets fooled. It's easy to escape from her but then there's my dad. Like a fucking tiger who never let his prey escape. And he already doubts about Tzuyu's forehead. Shit! This woman is going to ruin me one day. I kicked the porcelain flower vase on the floor angrily. I expected it to fall and shatter but to my surprise, it didn't. Only a crack line ran on it.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I ripped my gaze from the flower vase and looked at Tzuyu who came to me hurriedly.

She had her eyes on me for a while and then they fell on the flower vase on the floor. She came and fixed it before looking at me with a questioning gaze. I fucking hate to admit but she's beautiful. She's beautiful charmingly and elegantly. There's no makeup on her face. Just her natural features.

When mom showed a picture of her to me, I didn't even bother to look. I still didn't look at that damn picture inside of one of my office drawers. But I see her now. She's gorgeous. These big innocent-looking brown eyes are the most attractive and then there are her lips. Those lips are kissable. Even her waist-length light brown silky straight hair was comfortable to feel.

"Did it accidentally fall or did you kick it?" she sounded concerned. "If you kicked it, are you okay?" I pushed her aside and stepped away. My thoughts are running wild when she's looking at me like that. This woman is a curse! A real-life curse.

"That's none of your fucking business! And if you ever tell my parents what happened between us, I'll kill you!" her eyes watered. But she didn't hesitate to nod at me. Good! She better keep her mouth shut!

"I'm not telling anyone our things. You can trust me" she smiled.

Why the hell is she smiling at me? Her smile is beautiful but that makes me feel bothered. I don't know how the hell she is smiling at me after what she experienced last night and morning. If it was me, I would have fucking fought and just left the house but this woman! She's acting as if nothing happened to her which is more annoying.

"I'm done cooking. Let's have dinner"
She moved her hand as she entangled our fingers together. A shudder ran through my heart along with unhappiness. I pulled my hand away from hers and left her. I felt her watching me as I walked away. I didn't know but I hated it when she showed that she cared for me. I fucking hate it. It's been only a day since she married me but look at her, she looks so comfortable with me as if she had been with me for years.

.....................................................

"So delicious! Count yourself as lucky,
Jungkook."

I didn't bother to look at my mom who's complimenting Tzuyu since she took the first bite of her food. I really wanted to laugh. of course, I count myself as lucky. I was always lucky! But I am unlucky to marry this dumb woman who's good for nothing.

I stared at my plate which was filled with my favorite pasta variety. Farfalle! The smell is nice and the look is delicious. Unknowingly my mouth watered looking at it. This must be delicious. Even if it was delicious I won't give credit to her. I had my first bite. Fuck! it's so fucking delicious. Is this a grilled chicken one? I took a glance at Tzuyu who's sitting next to me while having her soup peacefully. How come she can cook this deliciously? Nah... I don't believe it. But I saw her cooking.

"Do you need anything, Jungkook?"

I focused on my food plate, ignoring her. I heard her sigh. The more I ate the more I became starving for this fucking food. Why is this so delicious? Not even aunt Mi Kyung cooks pasta this good. As I had my dinner, I glanced at my parents. They are enjoying their food so happily.

"Your mother must be so happy to have a daughter like you."

With my mom's words, I looked at Tzuyu. Her face changed. It was as if her face completely ran out of color. She paled. But a forceful smile appeared on her face and she nodded at my mom. What's her problem? Who cares even if she has problems? I ignored her and finished my food. I'm full. I'm so full like I never was. This feels as if I had a proper meal after a decade.

To be Continued...