CHAPTER 6

I glanced at Jungkook as he came out of the washroom after a bath. He didn't even spare a glance at me as he entered the dressing room. He's perfectly fine. He's as energetic as ever while I'm still in this bed with no strength or energy in my body. I have only pain and soreness all over my body. I managed to sit up on the bed after a huge effort. I leaned against the headboard of the bed and pulled up the quilt to my chest covering myself. I just... I just can't believe I was hurt by my own husband. No one will ever believe me if I say this.

I wanted to get up from the bed so badly and have a shower but I couldn't even think about it because of the piercing pain in between my legs. This breaks my heart but I must say, the man from that night was gentler than Jungkook. At least, he somewhat listened to me when I said it hurt. But Jungkook... the more I begged him to stop because it's painful, the more he became aggressive, He just simply crushed my body.

I breathed out. Maybe this is my fate. getting treated badly by everyone must be the punishment from god for whatever I've done in my past life.

"Aren't you going to the company today?" Seeing him dressed up with a pair of gray sweatpants and a normal black t-shirt, I couldn't help but ask. He's handsome no matter what he wears. Upon hearing my question, he threw his sharp gaze at me. I coerced a smile forgetting the pain he just caused me.

"Why? You want me gone? So you can hook up with your bastard and then ride him?

Huh?

His words were understandable. I chewed the inside of my cheek trying so hard not to cry. He's saying this because I'm not a virgin. What can I say? Other than listening to his insults?

"No. I just wanted to know." I moved my aching body to place my feet on the floor. Jungkook watched my movements and I felt his eyes on me. Suddenly he chuckled and stepped near me. He pinched my chin, grabbing my attention to him. When I looked up at him, I found his heartless sneer as if he was happy to see my current situation.

"Your fucking pretty face with these innocent looks don't work on me Tzuyu. I would have been gentle with you if I was the first man to fuck you but since you are such a greedy whore to sleep with a man or men before you come to me, I swear I will give you a good time." His words were filled with venom that feared me. I stared at his eyes not knowing what to utter.

"Were you a virgin until today?" I immediately regretted my words. Sometimes I can't even shut my mouth. Damn you Tzuyu. Did..did I just provoke him more? I bit my tongue harder as a punishment for letting unwanted words slip out of my mouth. Jungkook's face darkened and he gripped my face moving his face near him. A shiver ran down my spine as his breath raged informing me that he was angry. I just angered him with my words.

"No... I have fucked women before and I am a man! Women are creatures for men's pleasure and men can do whatever they want but women can't!"

"That's the fucking difference between being born with a dick and a virgin. I can have any woman I want but you can't!"

"If you sleep with a man that will only be me! If I ever find the man who got your fucking virginity, I will chop his head!"

"Be careful Tzuyu, you've already crossed the fucking line of me!"

"And do you know what the meaning of the ring on your finger is? It means you are fucking mine, mine to fuck, mine to torture, mine to destroy!" His words didn't allow my lungs to have new and fresh air as I completely forgot to breathe. The savage flames of furious fire are visible in his eyes. He stared into my eyes as if he were ready to rip my soul out of my body after he stabbed me with the most painful weapon in the world. Words... It took some time for me to realize that tears were already rolling down from my eyes.