CHAPTER 30

"It's been fucking years, when did you come back hyung?"

"Last night"

Do they know each other? Of course, they know each other! The way Jungkook stood up and hugged Taehyung in a friendly manner revealed to me that they had a close friendship. I don't know what I'm going to face but it's very clear that I don't have anything towards Taehyung. When they pulled away from each other, Taehyung's eyes fell on me. He looked at me as if he had so many things to say. What does he have to tell me? After all, he went abroad without even telling me. It's been eight years already.

"I heard that you got married."

Taehyung's eyes again fell on Jungkook. I stood up and stood next to Jungkook not wanting to act disrespective towards Taehyung since he was already talking about us. Jungkook swathed his arm around my waist with a nod.

"Yes. She is my wife. And Tzuyu, this is Taehyung, a friend of mine. We were classmates before he went abroad."

I forced a smile at Taehyung and nodded. I already know him. He's older than Jason but he was a friend of Jason because our fathers had a close relationship. They were good business partners. So Taehyung used to come to our house with his dad and then spend time with us.

"I know him. He's the son of our dad's friend. Mr. Kim" Not wanting to hide anything, I confessed. Jungkook looked at me with raised eyebrows and then shifted his gaze to Taehyung who had his eyes on me.

I don't know but for some unknown reason, his worried eyes made me uncomfortable. I don't clearly understand whether it's worry or pity that he held towards me. I sighed and averted my gaze, moving a bit closer to Jungkook. I'm a married woman already. I just don't want to look at another man.

"Mr. Jeon, sorry to bother you. Can we continue our discussion?" Before Jungkook could say anything, a man barged in between us. Jungkook let out a deep sigh and nodded at him. Then he turned to me.

"Give me two minutes, I'll take her to the room and come." He excused everyone as he walked away with me in his arms. While taking the elevator, he looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"I didn't like the way he looked at you. He thought I didn't notice but I fucking noticed it. Did you two have some kind of relationship?"

Jungkook questioned me. My heart skipped a beat. Did he get angry seeing Taehyung looking at me? I examined Jungkook's expression but in his eyes, there was no dangerous anger. Just a little annoyance. I stood from my toed, kissing his cheek. I didn't have any relationship with anyone and he's the first man I had a relationship with.

"No. He's just a friend. We can't stop the way people look at us, Jungkook. When we came, I saw so many women looking at you. It felt annoying! And now you feel the same."

He looked surprised to hear me. I've seen women looking at him as if they want to possess him but I've never commented on that before. Jungkook is so handsome, attractive, and wealthy. No wonder why women look at him. Every woman wants a man like him and they would do anything to have him.

"Don't talk to Taehyung."

Jungkook said as we left the elevator. I smiled with a nod. Then he opened the door of a VIP room on the fifth floor and came into it with me. I really don't want to stay here alone but since he has things to do I shouldn't bother him. Jungkook walked through the room and checked everywhere including the washroom and under the bed which confused me. Why is he doing it?

"What's wrong?"

I was really confused and surprised by what he just did. Once he confirmed that everything was okay, he turned to me. "Mr.
Woo-Bin's daughter was raped by a guy who hid under the bed of the hotel room. I don't know. I just checked. That was fucking crazy to hear something like that." What? How can something like that happen when the rooms are locked? That's crazy indeed. Even I felt fear when I heard it. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed not knowing what to say.