CHAPTER 10

~ Tzuyu's POV~

"Where are you going?"

I couldn't stop myself from asking him when he suddenly stopped the car and got out. However, he didn't acknowledge my question. That means no answer. He simply went to the pharmacy nearby. I have no idea what's running through his head. He swings his mood every second.

Sometimes smiles at me and says something funny but in the next second, he's angry and ignoring me. I wanted to follow him but not wait to meddle with his things, I just remained in the car until he came back.

"Here, get pills. I don't want children from you. You better not get pregnant." I looked at the thing he threw on my lap as soon as he got into the car. It felt like a hard and painful punch in my heart to see the contraceptive pill box. Did he just go to buy this?

I took the box into my hand, lowering my head without turning to look at him. After a while, I felt the car moving once again. It hurts... It hurts to get something like this from him.

"How am I going to be a mother if I get this?" I want to become a mother so badly. I just really want to be a mother. I desire to be a good mother to my children. I want my children to have a mother that I never had. But if he doesn't want children, I won't be able to be a mother since I'm not going to find another man apart from him.

"Don't become a mother then! I don't care. but you won't give birth to my children." His words were filled with venom. I took a deep breath resting the side of my head against the window. If I can't be the mother to his children, then whose children should I give birth to? As a woman, I need to have children. Especially, when I got married. Everyone is expecting me to get pregnant soon. 

"Then whose children should I give birth to? I'm married to you, not to someone else."

I didn't care whether my words provoked him or not and I didn't even bother to look at him. I just stared at the busy road. My words weren't wrong after all. I married him! And I can only get pregnant from him and I will never cheat on him or do anything dirty behind his back. I just to be loyal and stay faithful to him even though a mistake happened. It wasn't intentional but still...

"I don't want children! I'm not ready and I just don't want a woman like you to be their mother! That's it. Get the fucking pill after we are done. If you ever got pregnant with using this, I will fucking abort both you and the baby!"

"Stop...Can you stop Jungkook?" I need to be alone and just release this pain. His words have the power to chop my heart and soul. I just want to not hear from him for a while.

"What?" He growled at me.

"I mean... Can you stop the car? I want to get out... I will walk from here. Please... I need some time alone." Right now, I need to get away from him for a while and then fix my heart. I looked at Jungkook holding my tears. He stared at me with a stunned face. Eventually, he slammed his hands on the steering wheel before speaking.

"Yeah... fuck off. That's the best thing that could happen to my life. Fuck Off!"

I didn't wait any longer. It was already around ten at night but I didn't give any concern to the time. I pushed open the door and got out. Abruptly he sped the car away after I closed the door. My heart tightened with the speed he just drove away. Why is he so careless? Driving the car this fast? Childish and angry! After I lost my sight, I looked around.

I don't even have money in me. I walked through the pavement of the road while my mind repeated Jungkook's words. He doesn't want me to give birth to his children. He doesn't want me as the mother of his children. The more his words repeated as a bad recorder the more my vision blurred. I wiped the tears away with the hem of my sleeve. What should I do now? What exactly should I do?